Author Topic: The FIRST OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL WESTCOAST ARTIST!!! E-Whit  (Read 8222 times)

shaq

Re: The Hottest Artist On The West Coast RIGHT NOW!!! E-Whit
« Reply #210 on: July 19, 2009, 12:03:43 AM »
FUCKIN BROKE ASS BUSTER ASS FAT NIGGA FROM HOWARD THE DUCK LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER YO BIG MANIAC WHERE ARE YOU IM TIRED AND IM HUNGRY SPELL MY NAME WIT TWO C'S BUT IM NOT A COMPTON CRIP. FAKE ASS GANGSTER INTERNET BANGER THATS WHYYOU SCARED OF 40 GLOCC NIGGA AND AINT ADDRESSED THAT NIGGA LIKE A MAN YOUR MUSIC IS GARBAGE TOO CUZZZZZZ YOU REMEMBER THAT CONVO WE HAD NIGGA I SAID I WAS GON SEND YOU SOME MUSIC AND YOUR SOFT ASS FELL FOR THE BAIT BITCH ASS NIGGA

shaq

« Reply #211 on: July 19, 2009, 12:05:04 AM »
I JUST WANNA FIGHT NIGGA I LL FIGHT FO  MONEY CUZZZZZZZZZZ THATS ON EAST COAST DEL AMO MALL HOME DEPOT PARK CRASH DAUGHTER KENDAL LEAPWOOD SHAKEYS MOJO POTATOES CARSON MALL IKEA RIGHT BEHIND IT HOME OF DAVID BECKHAM LOL CRIP

lil murda show

« Reply #212 on: July 19, 2009, 12:06:03 AM »
SHUT YO FAT ASS PAYBACC THATS WHY THAT L ITTLE NIGGA FROM OVG KNOCCED YOU OUT LOC
:sign_werd: if a nigga knocc me out its gonna be a funeral afterwards trust me, bitch nigga stop repeating silly  shit u see on my you tube comments,e-whit dont get urself hurt...

shaq

« Reply #213 on: July 19, 2009, 12:09:10 AM »
YEA CAUSE YOU A BITCH LIKE YOUR MOTHER AND BABY MOMS AND SO FORTH AND A BUSTER PUSSY NIGGAZ USE GUNS WHEN THEY GET BEAT UP AND YOU WONT DO SHIT FATBOY ALL TALK FAT NIGGA FAT GREASY MOTHER FUCKER

lil murda show

« Reply #214 on: July 19, 2009, 12:10:05 AM »
FUCKIN BROKE ASS BUSTER ASS FAT NIGGA FROM HOWARD THE DUCK LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER YO BIG MANIAC WHERE ARE YOU IM TIRED AND IM HUNGRY SPELL MY NAME WIT TWO C'S BUT IM NOT A COMPTON CRIP. FAKE ASS GANGSTER INTERNET BANGER THATS WHYYOU SCARED OF 40 GLOCC NIGGA AND AINT ADDRESSED THAT NIGGA LIKE A MAN YOUR MUSIC IS GARBAGE TOO CUZZZZZZ YOU REMEMBER THAT CONVO WE HAD NIGGA I SAID I WAS GON SEND YOU SOME MUSIC AND YOUR SOFT ASS FELL FOR THE BAIT BITCH ASS NIGGA
im never broke boy and im one of theeeeeeeeee dopest out right now, and whoooooooooooooooosssssssssssss scared of 40 glocc??? lol dont make me laff bitch nigga!!! 40 know the bizness fool...

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #215 on: July 19, 2009, 12:11:12 AM »
so if u only fight for money u why u  say these bitchboy                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
almost at ucla should be there in 10 minutes nigga smeeze crash spider paybacc i ll be at ucla blac basketball shorts black and white original 11's jordans nigga aint nobody in the streets got these nigga fresh since 95 i got my nigga d rocc from 6 owe scooter loc lil man and midget loc wit me and ese patna mondo come holla at big t niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa calfs on steroids nigga forearms lookin like i got 2 arms niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the real big t this aint no e whit del amo niggazzzzzzzzzzz i dare you to come get active and i ll fold u like a napkin
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 12:12:50 AM by DEL AMO »

lil murda show

« Reply #216 on: July 19, 2009, 12:13:07 AM »
YEA CAUSE YOU A BITCH LIKE YOUR MOTHER AND BABY MOMS AND SO FORTH AND A BUSTER PUSSY NIGGAZ USE GUNS WHEN THEY GET BEAT UP AND YOU WONT DO SHIT FATBOY ALL TALK FAT NIGGA FAT GREASY MOTHER FUCKER
hahahahaha...u sound like a geek e-whit, better hope i never see ur face again!!!

shaq

« Reply #217 on: July 19, 2009, 12:18:08 AM »
this big paybacc moving gang nigga feel me what kind of nigga is you all on there riding with the weenies nigga dont wanna hear the truth shame on him im not in the business supporting bitch ngigaz im waiting on that fade you was talking about, all paybacc you dont have nothing to do , no today is my off day and i feel like being active..your faggot ass homeboy little j i got that thang in case there s a couple of extra niggaz ..blackberry iphone and all that goofy ass shit you talking about

so paybacc man let me answer your video goofy weenie nigga be about your money at all cost you wouldnt shoot videos about niggaz you dont know bangers dont do that..i dont have shit to do either nigga but your fat ass up and take your daughter shopping and raise her to be a leader not a follower, blackberry and iphones is goofy what kind of phone you got fatboy metro pcs i was at ucla today nigga it was posted for the world to see nigga del amo or smeeze could have hit your fat ass up and we couldve got down fat nigga you scared of 40 glock maybe he dont know the business cause that nigga said we all witness that shit on he said you a playful ass nigga and when you talking about 40 glock being mad about you wayne and the whitsetts he laughed and said for your fat ass to suck it easy you fat motherfucker still wearing big and tall flannels your rap career is over before it started niggaz fuck you and the bitch that birth you nigga

lil murda show

« Reply #218 on: July 19, 2009, 12:20:30 AM »
i gotta show at the palmer room august 2 wit Jayo felony as the head liner so if u wanna find out if im a buster or not then come on thru and that goes for any nigga whos feelin froggish!!!The B.a.y.m.a.a.c. Bruiser...

lil murda show

« Reply #219 on: July 19, 2009, 12:28:47 AM »
this big paybacc moving gang nigga feel me what kind of nigga is you all on there riding with the weenies nigga dont wanna hear the truth shame on him im not in the business supporting bitch ngigaz im waiting on that fade you was talking about, all paybacc you dont have nothing to do , no today is my off day and i feel like being active..your faggot ass homeboy little j i got that thang in case there s a couple of extra niggaz ..blackberry iphone and all that goofy ass shit you talking about

so paybacc man let me answer your video goofy weenie nigga be about your money at all cost you wouldnt shoot videos about niggaz you dont know bangers dont do that..i dont have shit to do either nigga but your fat ass up and take your daughter shopping and raise her to be a leader not a follower, blackberry and iphones is goofy what kind of phone you got fatboy metro pcs i was at ucla today nigga it was posted for the world to see nigga del amo or smeeze could have hit your fat ass up and we couldve got down fat nigga you scared of 40 glock maybe he dont know the business cause that nigga said we all witness that shit on he said you a playful ass nigga and when you talking about 40 glock being mad about you wayne and the whitsetts he laughed and said for your fat ass to suck it easy you fat motherfucker still wearing big and tall flannels your rap career is over before it started niggaz fuck you and the bitch that birth you nigga
I gotta iphone 3g and a boost unlimited so i can have that nation wide chirp feel me bitch nigga??? i like flannels punk and white teez, chuccs too pussy stop speakin on a niggas wardrobe fagg, be sure u at the palmer room on the second, and get it craccin please homie do your stuff when u see me...

shaq

« Reply #220 on: July 19, 2009, 12:29:59 AM »
i ll be there nigga how come you aint the headliner nigga im feeling like a fucking poisonous snake nigga who want fuc you del amo crash smeeze jaaano spider never been active in the streets loc and fuc you big paybac nigga you will never sell gold and i put that on the good lord up above

shaq

« Reply #221 on: July 19, 2009, 12:36:27 AM »
its funny how my nigga g magic said you be choppin it up wit him i thought your boss didnt like g magic man you a buster do i fuck you up while you re performing or do i have the eses rush you after your show and is your gun registered buddy

lil murda show

« Reply #222 on: July 19, 2009, 12:37:27 AM »
i ll be there nigga how come you aint the headliner nigga im feeling like a fucking poisonous snake nigga who want fuc you del amo crash smeeze jaaano spider never been active in the streets loc and fuc you big paybac nigga you will never sell gold and i put that on the good lord up above
ooh wee!!! i cant wait..."im feeling like a fuccing poisonous snake" gtfoh wit that corny shit lol...u should you tube "big paybacc live" and cee how i move...just a lil heads up,listen to the mooooooooooooovers in the crowd!!!

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
« Reply #223 on: July 19, 2009, 12:39:20 AM »
nigga u got to be popo what u care if his gun reistered                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
its funny how my nigga g magic said you be choppin it up wit him i thought your boss didnt like g magic man you a buster do i fuck you up while you re performing or do i have the eses rush you after your show and is your gun registered buddy

shaq

« Reply #224 on: July 19, 2009, 12:40:56 AM »
ANY OF YOUR FAGGOT ASS WHITSETTS GON BE THERE NON ACTIVE CREW