Author Topic: Now it's on! (Joe Budden vs. Wu)  (Read 5176 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Now it's on! (Joe Budden vs. Wu)
« Reply #195 on: July 20, 2009, 09:59:44 AM »
Joe Budden apologized to Meth ::)

i think joeys in competition with the game on who can be most bipolar.

LOL, why's that?

Joe Budden was ready to go to war with Inspectah Deck & his own group stopped him. :laugh:

Slaughterhouse (minus Joey) stopped this beef from taking place. :laugh:

EDIT: you're also forgetting that he said if anybody tries some slick shit & brings up his name like that, it's over & he's going at them lol.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 10:03:38 AM by Chamillitary Click »

midwestryder

« Reply #196 on: July 20, 2009, 01:26:27 PM »

LOL, why's that?

Joe Budden was ready to go to war with Inspectah Deck & his own group stopped him. :laugh:

EDIT: you're also forgetting that he said if anybody tries some slick shit & brings up his name like that, it's over & he's going at them lol.
by joe buddens adding if anybody tries some slick shit & brings up his name like that, it's over & he's going at them  makes  the apology mean nothing at all.  you can't Apologize & then talk shit after it.  it just don't work that way  .-he had to apologize then shut his mouth & bow his head. joe buddens showed no respect at all by the way he did .that is why i don't respect rappers like buddens who came after 97 because they have no respect .

Okka

« Reply #197 on: July 20, 2009, 01:29:06 PM »
Yeah, it's stupid to talk shit and then all of a sudden apologize, even more stupid is doin' that same shit more than once.

Jaydc555

« Reply #198 on: July 20, 2009, 01:50:29 PM »
LOL I like its all buddens fault like inspectah deck didn't just release a diss track and say fuck him on stage.Shut up Midwest and go listen to some wack ass j kwon

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #199 on: July 20, 2009, 02:58:14 PM »

LOL, why's that?

by joe buddens adding if anybody tries some slick shit & brings up his name like that, it's over & he's going at them  makes  the apology mean nothing at all.  you can't Apologize & then talk shit after it.  it just don't work that way  .-he had to apologize then shut his mouth & bow his head. joe buddens showed no respect at all by the way he did .that is why i don't respect rappers like buddens who came after 97 because they have no respect .

LOL @ the "post-97" thing.

c'mon now, that is why rap "dead" because people are afraid to admit people after 2000 (97 in your case) are better than the pre-2000 era.

all Joe Budden said was he was better than anybody on a Vibe bracket of rappers today (not even all time) & Meth took offense.

how is it talking shit though? he's just making it known that "if" they say something again then it's on; but Wu has no reason to say anything anyway, so it's basically over.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #200 on: July 20, 2009, 09:09:37 PM »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #201 on: July 20, 2009, 09:29:04 PM »
proposin to that female in which hell prolly be splittin from (or more likely shell be leavin lol) soon
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #202 on: July 20, 2009, 11:07:23 PM »
^how do you walk away from an ass like that?

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #203 on: July 21, 2009, 02:58:40 AM »
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

midwestryder

« Reply #204 on: July 21, 2009, 01:50:25 PM »
LOL I like its all buddens fault like inspectah deck didn't just release a diss track and say fuck him on stage.Shut up Midwest and go listen to some wack ass j kwon
grow up loser because it is mostley all of joe buddens fault . go listen to gay ass new school . i like every other member of slaughterhouse except joe budden. this just shows why hip hop is so messed up because we have ignorant people like you who hate the truth about artists like joe budden . joe buddens starts beef then runs. so shut up with you crap little boy because i been with hip hop since 82 making me expert compared to you
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 02:05:42 PM by midwestryder »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #205 on: July 21, 2009, 01:51:56 PM »
grow up loser because it is mostley all of joe buddens fault . gop listne to gay ass new school . i likke every other member of slaughterhouse except joe budden. this just shows why hip hop is so messed up because we have ignorant people like you who hate the turth about artists like joe budden . joe buddens statrs beef then runs. so shut up wuth oyu crap little oby because i been with hip ho sonce 82 maing me expert compared to your

lol, you clearly don't know what took place; but anything to get Budden in a negative light will work for you, right? :laugh:

midwestryder

« Reply #206 on: July 21, 2009, 02:04:57 PM »
grow up loser because it is mostley all of joe buddens fault . go listen to gay ass new school . i like every other member of slaughterhouse except joe budden. this just shows why hip hop is so messed up because we have ignorant people like you who hate the truth about artists like joe budden . joe buddens starts beef then runs. so shut up with you crap little boy because i been with hip hop since 82 making me expert compared to you

lol, you clearly don't know what took place; but anything to get Budden in a negative light will work for you, right? :laugh:
i do know what took place but he started it with method man of wu tang .. so if you mess with one member of wu tang then you mess with them all. no i was not the one who put Budden in a negative light . it is joe buddens fault he is looked in negative light.  it is not my fault every time he starts a beef he runs after he starts . i am just speaking the facts most you buddens stans don't like to here . buddens is shit started who never finishes it

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #207 on: July 21, 2009, 02:14:54 PM »
this kind of shit is why the east coast stays losing right now...no unity and everyone over there stays dissing eachother...

from cam and the dips to g unit and joe buddens and wutang niggas cant stay on the same page and they are feeling the same burn LA hip hop was feeling in the late nineties.

east coast hip hop is on self destruct mode

the more successful the south is getting the more they are starting to turn bitch too and they will fall off in the same fashion.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #208 on: July 21, 2009, 05:13:17 PM »

i do know what took place but he started it with method man of wu tang .. so if you mess with one member of wu tang then you mess with them all. no i was not the one who put Budden in a negative light . it is joe buddens fault he is looked in negative light.  it is not my fault every time he starts a beef he runs after he starts . i am just speaking the facts most you buddens stans don't like to here . buddens is shit started who never finishes it

1. Joe Budden said he is better than anybody on a Vibe "Best Rapper" Bracket.
2. Method Man took offense to it & wanted to fight Joey, physically
3. Joe Budden basically dissed him on his "Death of Autotune Freestyle"
4. shit kind of cooled off, there was some tension floating around, but it was definatly cooled down.
5. about a month & a half later Inspectah Deck released "House Nigga", just out of the blue lol.
6. Deck followed up by going on stage with Wu-Tang at Rock The Bells & said "Fuck Joe Budden".
7. Joe Budden was ready to go off & diss them back, but Slaughterhouse told him not to; but apparently that makes him a bitch because he was "suppose to" just ignore his group who are releasing an album in 3 weeks. ::)
8. Joe Budden & Wu Tang finally put it past them & Joe Budden apologized, but then said "If Wu says my name in a bad way again, i am going at them & Slaughterhouse won't even be able to stop me".
9. beef over.

so basically, if Wu-Tang really wanted problems with Jumpoff they could just say "Fuck Joe Budden" again & they could have some beef, but they haven't, so who ran? ;)

& always runs away? he dissed Jay-Z, Game, G-Unit & Prodigy & owned them with disses; the only way i can see somebody saying those diss tracks to them were poor, is if you're a real straight up hater lol.

*smiles at the intense karma drop* 8)

EDIT: like in between 3 & 4 of what i wrote, Joe Budden called into Power 105.1 to talk about the situation & Method Man waited until Joe Budden got off the phone to call in. :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 05:18:54 PM by Chamillitary Click »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #209 on: July 22, 2009, 07:30:07 PM »
lol it be hard too i know cham, jus sayin its virtually impossible to stay "married" as in stay loyal especially when you got a girl wit a big azz like that

^how do you walk away from an ass like that?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.