Author Topic: Now it's on! (Joe Budden vs. Wu)  (Read 5195 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Now it's on! (Joe Budden vs. Wu)
« Reply #210 on: July 22, 2009, 07:48:37 PM »
You're implying that all women with nice fat ass and a pleasant figure have a weak will power to other men or that they're gold diggers who use their looks to get to the next richest man? 

What the fuck?

This conversation is moot because you're showing your sexism and it has nothing to do with anything.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #211 on: July 22, 2009, 07:50:10 PM »
nah im sayin since theyre more in the spotlight chances of it lastin arent that good...like many other examples
but its not entirely impossible for it to last
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #212 on: July 22, 2009, 08:53:35 PM »
shit just got therapeutic in here....your inner child is suffering!!!!!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #213 on: July 24, 2009, 05:02:03 PM »
Joe budden is so horrible.

can i nominate this for a Dubcc award? it deserves "worst post of the year" or something along those lines. :laugh:

whose your favorite rapper bud?

Slow your roll junior your arms are too short to box w/ God...

JOE BUDDEN SUCKS.  He's been grossly overhyped since he first got signed to Def Jam back like 6,7 years ago.  I realize that you were prolly still in diapers so I don't hold it against you that you don't understand.  He's known for one song that came out a while back, and even that shit was wack.

I mean nobody outside of his e-team even remember this guy.  His legacy will be Pump It Up and the fact that he's a fucking idiot disrespecting the very people that made it possible for his wack ass to have a "career" if you can call it that. 

People only mention Meth in this, but he disrespected a ton of legends that did way more for Hip Hop overall and made infinitely better music than him. 

Budden bragging about being able to outrap Rakim in 2009 is equivalent to some no name street baller bragging that he could beat Bill Russell in a one-on-one game in 2009.  Congratulations Joe, you're a fucking idiot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #214 on: July 24, 2009, 05:38:01 PM »
Joe budden is so horrible.

can i nominate this for a Dubcc award? it deserves "worst post of the year" or something along those lines. :laugh:

whose your favorite rapper bud?

Slow your roll junior your arms are too short to box w/ God...

JOE BUDDEN SUCKS.  He's been grossly overhyped since he first got signed to Def Jam back like 6,7 years ago.  I realize that you were prolly still in diapers so I don't hold it against you that you don't understand.  He's known for one song that came out a while back, and even that shit was wack.

I mean nobody outside of his e-team even remember this guy.  His legacy will be Pump It Up and the fact that he's a fucking idiot disrespecting the very people that made it possible for his wack ass to have a "career" if you can call it that. 

People only mention Meth in this, but he disrespected a ton of legends that did way more for Hip Hop overall and made infinitely better music than him. 

Budden bragging about being able to outrap Rakim in 2009 is equivalent to some no name street baller bragging that he could beat Bill Russell in a one-on-one game in 2009.  Congratulations Joe, you're a fucking idiot.

LOL, so basically you just don't like him?

you mention his legacy, what he will be remembered by; alright, be that as it may, he's still putting out some of the dopest music.

you mention he disrespecting "tons" of legends, but what does that mean? how does it affect the music he puts out?

you call him a "fucking idiot", again...does not affect the music he is putting out.

he is one of the better rappers putting out music today, i don't see why your hate for him gets in your way of appreciating his music; because so far all of your dislikes are personal. :-X

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #215 on: July 24, 2009, 08:30:11 PM »
whos this Joe Budden guy?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #216 on: July 24, 2009, 09:51:17 PM »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #217 on: July 25, 2009, 12:48:24 AM »
cham,let it ride homie. your wasting your time and breath. re- read jromes post again and ask yourself why you responded lol.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #218 on: July 25, 2009, 01:01:20 AM »
He didn't actually say this or did he? I'm sure it would've made headlines.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #219 on: July 25, 2009, 01:03:20 AM »
He didn't actually say this or did he? I'm sure it would've made headlines.
no, he said alot hes better than alot of them...only one he mentioned by name was Meth.

Jaydc555

« Reply #220 on: July 25, 2009, 02:38:28 AM »
He said he was better then half of them.which is true.when they have people like Mc hammer and bow wow on the list

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #221 on: July 25, 2009, 05:18:11 AM »
Why the fuck does Budden care? Its a joke of a contest. I don't even know who's on the list cuz I haven't wasted my time with that shit. But if its anything as bad as the first contest, he probably is better than half the rappers on there.

He shouldn't be complaining. The contest is a joke so his placement on there doesn't matter. And if it were a legit greatest rapper contest he wouldn't make the list.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #222 on: July 25, 2009, 09:54:53 AM »
I think thats what some are sayin tho, that budden should be on the greatest rapper list

Why the fuck does Budden care? Its a joke of a contest. I don't even know who's on the list cuz I haven't wasted my time with that shit. But if its anything as bad as the first contest, he probably is better than half the rappers on there.

He shouldn't be complaining. The contest is a joke so his placement on there doesn't matter. And if it were a legit greatest rapper contest he wouldn't make the list.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #223 on: July 25, 2009, 09:56:39 AM »
cham,let it ride homie. your wasting your time and breath. re- read jromes post again and ask yourself why you responded lol.

aiiiiii, aiiiii, i dig it homie. 8)

i read it, i am clueless to why i even bothered. :P

BUT...
And if it were a legit greatest rapper contest he wouldn't make the list.

LOL!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #224 on: July 25, 2009, 10:02:06 AM »
If someone would have told me a thread based on Wu Tang and Joe Budden would be 9 pages I would have not believed it. God Damn lol