Author Topic: I woke up this morning in Compton with a black eye and a bloody nose...  (Read 576 times)

Roccy

as long as your ass dont feel loose then you should be good go put some ice on your dome.

try running down the street real fast if your bootyhole whistles then someone raped you if it dont your good.

LOL, experience?
how it really goes down..

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
yeah thats the noise that came from your pops after i fucked him in his ass with a broomstick and sent him back home to your moms.

Roccy

yeah thats the noise that came from your pops after i fucked him in his ass with a broomstick and sent him back home to your moms.

some bad fantasies you got, you should get checked out. 
how it really goes down..

Sikotic™

in CPT?c´mon man...i dont blieve that shit.

u neva been 2 bompton blood... ::)

I have a million times. Its the hood alright...and this IS Sikotic we're talkin about lol. But it aint like goin to Compton is unheard of.
Compton isn't that bad of an area anyways. If rappers were from Bel Air, they'd try to convince you that its horrible. Compton used to be way worse 10-15 years ago, but they've "cleaned it up" so to speak.

So new info: I dived in the shallow end of someone's pool with all my clothes on which may explain why my face is all fucked up. Two guys had to take me out of the pool because I was unable to do it by myself. Cool thing I learned was the cute chick took my clothes off for me..........I haven't been shitting blood so that's a good sign. I also found a cut on my back and my left elbow has been killing me.

I think I've learned my lesson this time. Whenever I hit the books like a motherfucker I never allow myself to have fun. So the moment I get an opportunity to enjoy myself afterwards, I go crazy. That's not good so I'ma balance my work/fun load to prevent myself from disfigurement and death lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I think I've learned my lesson this time. Whenever I hit the books like a motherfucker I never allow myself to have fun. So the moment I get an opportunity to enjoy myself afterwards, I go crazy. That's not good so I'ma balance my work/fun load to prevent myself from disfigurement and death lol.
That's crazy talk. What's the point of working hard if you can't challenge death on your spare time?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL.. he does this shit, but then he's scared to thizz at a rave :grumpy:

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
sometimes in public bathrooms when im pissing i like to walk backwards and see how far i can get before i start missing

Sikotic™

Thizzin is so outta style, homie. Liquor is ageless.

One of my goals for the summer is to hit up a rave so I don't know if "scared" is the right word.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Thizzin is so outta style, homie. Liquor is ageless.

One of my goals for the summer is to hit up a rave so I don't know if "scared" is the right word.

thizzin will never go out of style 8)

ur right about liqs being ageless, though. i feel much shittier the next day when i drink than when i thizz, though, so i dont drink as much as i used to.

Sikotic™

Word, son. My hard liquor days are on hiatus.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
One man wolf-pack.
this shit had me crackin up