Author Topic: What's the truth about Cocaine in the suburbs? How harmful is it?  (Read 233 times)

Paul

Re: What's the truth about Cocaine in the suburbs? How harmful is it?
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 06:11:42 AM »
I found out some of my old high school friends are using it these days so I was just curious.  I honestly don't know anything about cocaine besides the stuff they teach you in elementary school, where they basically say you will die instantly from smoking a cigarette.

Not talking about a hit of crack you'd get on the streets that's mixed with all types of bullshit.  But I'm talking about the kind of cocaine that's used in the suburbs, that's more clean.   

no one has ever proved that cocaine is bad for u..some of the finest athletes in the world take it and it dont effect them at all. the last 3 U.S. presidents done used it and look where it took them...to the WHITE house!!..where cocaine is not just a drug..it's a way of life homie!. be smart for once in your life...get some cocaine in you. it's the road to success. 8)

best post iv read in ages
funkyfreshintheflesh

Jaydc555

Re: What's the truth about Cocaine in the suburbs? How harmful is it?
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 06:15:49 AM »
Hahahahahahaha!c blue I think you've taken a spot in my top 10 posters in the forum