Author Topic: The Source previewed the Slaughter House album today  (Read 154 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Source previewed the Slaughter House album today
« on: July 17, 2009, 02:25:27 PM »
These are the various tweets from a few employees at The Source listening session.

DanaStorm: Slaughterhouse listening session has begun, track 1 thumbs up!
about 2 hours ago from web

TheSourceMag: I'm tellin yall, we in hurr with #slaughterhouse and the album is bananas! mann...
about 2 hours ago from Twitterrific

RealLifeKaz: This slaughterhouse album is disgusting two tracks in
about 2 hours ago from Twitterrific

RealLifeKaz: We aint have a 5 mic album in a minute...that shit might change soon...@roycedafive9 @mousebudden @therealcrookedi @joellortiz
about 1 hour ago from Twitterrific

RealLifeKaz: Whoooooo this slaughterhouse and fat man scoop shit is baaaaaananas, word to gwen stefani
about 1 hour ago from mobile web

RealLifeKaz: Onslaught 2? Holy shit this fucking bananas
39 minutes ago from Twitterrific

soulfullyreal: This #SLAUGHTERHOUSE shit BANG!!!
about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck

soulfullyreal: @roycedafive9 from what I hear between the skipping, shit is official, haha
about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck

soulfullyreal: #SLAUGHTERHOUSE = @roycedafive9 @mousebudden @therealcrookedi @joellortiz the albums a classic I promise u!
about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck

ashmytash: ccrreeeaaaammmiinnnn. with #slaughterhouse an @justa-sam_ple listening to the new album. excuse me, yes I'm gassed
about 2 hours ago from web

koticdahustla: @ The Source offices just met slaughterhouse while enjoying an exclusive listening party in the source offices.
43 minutes ago from web

koticdahustla: The slaughterhouse album is off the hook. go cop that.
42 minutes ago from web

Justa_sam_ple: @roycedafive9 said his pops is gone and his mom is brenda. Smh almost fell off my chair, @therealcrookedi looked at me like I was slow lol.
28 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

On a sidenote, Slaughter House did a photoshoot for XXL this past Tuesday and are presently at The Source doing another photoshoot.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Source previewed the Slaughter House album today
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 02:42:15 PM »
be crazy if they were hypin this up......lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.