Author Topic: I think Nipsey will represent the WEST better than GAME  (Read 521 times)

ABN

Re: I think Nipsey will represent the WEST better than GAME
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2009, 06:54:35 AM »
i could give a rats ass about who represents a coast the best. fact is that Game´s put out 3 solid albums and did something in the music industry while Nipsey haven´t done anything. i´m not hating coz i like Nipsey but how do you measure who represents an entire coast the best? and is that what it´s about? i thought it was about actually dropping a quality album to begin with.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2009, 07:02:14 AM »
well see in about 6-7 months if y'all singin the same bullshyt about nipsey, i do like his shyt but he def aint reppin the west betta than crooked or game simple...if he even releases a ep then well see til then..... ;)

Blasphemy

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 12:12:46 PM »
Sly boogy was signed to a major with a video in rotation and a release date where is he now?How many artist have been signed just to be shelved?

Um The Entire Death Row Second Dynasty, Several Aftermath First signees. I can go on. But your right. Being signed doesn't mean shit, cause you can still be the dopest rapper in the fucking world and not release a fucking thing. Hell your ass would probably be shot before you even got signed.

Jaydc555

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2009, 12:16:15 PM »
Who's to say nipsey won't just disappear.I mean who knows if jay rock and g Malone are coming out and they both have videos and a much bigger buzz then nipsey

DOGGSHIT

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2009, 02:25:33 AM »
Fuck all the hatin', i hope Nipsey Hussle and Crooked I will be workin' together soon.

Exactly what I was thinkin' !