Author Topic: Britney Spears *See-through* (Many pics, LOAD-time)  (Read 361 times)

Sikotic™

Re:Britney Spears *See-through* (Many pics, LOAD-time)
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2002, 07:48:57 PM »
What a slut....ya gotta lovre it though  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2002, 12:32:49 PM »
hmmm.... i really dont know why ya'll like her sooooo much.

I swear on my life, she is about just a little bit over average standard to the girls here on Gold Coast. I see girls with better figgures and faces than britney 1000 times per day.

I seriously doubt that if i didnt know who she was and i saw her in one of those photos walking around here I wouldnt look twice in her direction, or probably wouldnt look at all coz there would be a 10times better looking girl walking by.

Her body isnt any good, she's short and her legs look like they're from a rugby/football player, all muscly and chunky.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2002, 02:51:14 PM »
hmmm.... i really dont know why ya'll like her sooooo much.

I swear on my life, she is about just a little bit over average standard to the girls here on Gold Coast. I see girls with better figgures and faces than britney 1000 times per day.

I seriously doubt that if i didnt know who she was and i saw her in one of those photos walking around here I wouldnt look twice in her direction, or probably wouldnt look at all coz there would be a 10times better looking girl walking by.

Her body isnt any good, she's short and her legs look like they're from a rugby/football player, all muscly and chunky.

thats true in a way, well fuck it shed stil lget the dick

bez

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2002, 03:34:14 PM »
Yer thats the thing I reckon shes a nice enough looking girl but them pics above with her looking normal are what shes really like.

You gotta remember when shes in vids and shit shes got the best make up artists in the world working on her, they can make anybody look the bomb.  As Fila  said there are so many nicer chicks than her in the world.  Its all about the makeup, the clothes and the bra's and the image.  Which proberly she has'nt thought of any, she  prob gets told what to wear and how to behave.  If we look at it from a reality side of things shes totally fake.

Jome

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2002, 09:19:17 PM »
True dat Bez & Fila, but it's sumthin that brainwashes a poor fellas brain, when you see her in videos & on TV-shows.
She got so much make-up, that she becomes a  totally new girl.
And her booty & tits is also top-notch.
I seen much better looking girls, but it's sumthin about the famous aspect, that makes you want to stick it to her, or even just see her naked.