Author Topic: Krizz Kaliko-Genius  (Read 1036 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Krizz Kaliko-Genius
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2009, 07:16:17 PM »
His first CD just felt like another strange music album this one felt more like his album.Though I think the second half of the album isn't as good as the first half

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2009, 07:18:00 PM »
thats waz up
member the crew cut song on his first album?

His first CD just felt like another strange music album this one felt more like his album.Though I think the second half of the album isn't as good as the first half
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 07:19:16 PM »
Yeah that joint was good.I like it when krizz sings he's got a better voice then most r and b singers.

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 07:19:45 PM »
My favorite track off his first album was slow down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2009, 07:29:06 PM »
yeah his singin/rappin is dope
but nah the reason i ask is cuz sounds like tech's goin at heads (lil wayne wit the fake gang bangin lol)

rockin my slippers.....

lately alotta N*ggaz really got alot to say
they flaggin it up with red, with bandanas on their head but back in the day
reppin ricket my N*ggaz was wit me and quik to spray
and cross em out and put a k we crew cuttin fakers on any day

Yeah that joint was good.I like it when krizz sings he's got a better voice then most r and b singers.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 07:41:11 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2009, 08:10:00 PM »
Yeah sounds like a diss.So what songs weren't you feeling off the album?only tracks I didn't care for was back pack,so high,shell do.Couple of mediocre tracks like hum drum and happy birthday.I loved the rest though.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2009, 08:16:56 PM »
yeah sounds like hes goin at someone lol

but nah im not feelin this genius album, maybe a couple traxx but thats it, it sounds way too different than his material as a whole
it doesnt sound like him, thats how much he changed IMO
i dont see me changin my mind bout it either lol
seems like it was rushed or something
no member in their crew comes close to puttin together a good album as good dope as tech does, and they use the same producers, but it jus shows tech's talent
not that the others arent but techs on another level
THA LA COKA album is better than this album IMO, and that album could have been better
the sickology 101 could have been better too
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2009, 08:35:16 PM »
It sounds different because his first album felt like a tech n9ne album this albums feel a krizz kaliko album.Except for the second half that strays back into tech because he's featured on a bunch of tracks.Tech is a great artist but for Me I like krizz better.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2009, 08:41:33 PM »
yeah its got more of a club feel to it, not so much rap
more of a hip-hop album wit a 3 stacks/cee-lo type of feel to it
which isnt bad, but jus not feelin it
was lookin forward to the first album feel
Cube

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2009, 10:11:03 PM »
you think Krizz Kaliko is better than Tech? LOL

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2009, 10:19:43 PM »
Yes I do.He's a better singer and can switch up his vocals even more then tech can.And techs albums have been ok but none of them are very consistent usually with lots of filler.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2009, 12:02:47 PM »
well to each is own, but overall noone can fuck wit tech
now krizz would come close, cuz his talent is crazy and he can switch it up unlike many can
but techs albums have been dope especially absolute power and everready
but of course wit krizz help (hes on damn near half of each tech's albums, if not more)
killer could have been better, but everready might be classic one day, that album is insane like
Cube

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2009, 03:57:59 PM »
Yes I do.He's a better singer and can switch up his vocals even more then tech can.And techs albums have been ok but none of them are very consistent usually with lots of filler.

LOL...what are you talkin about? Krizz might be more musical, but Tech shits on Krizz as far as lyrical skill and rapping goes...and Tech has had classic albums, so i dunno wtf you're talkin about as far as "his albums have been ok". "Calm Before The Storm", "The Worst", and "Anghellic" were all classics..."Absolute Power" and "Celcius" were great..."Killer" and "Everready" were also pretty good. Can't really compare Tech to Krizz. Tech is pretty much an icon in the hip-hop game...PeACe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2009, 04:36:48 PM »
everready touched me personally no fuckin homo, but that album is or will be classic
great album
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2009, 04:37:14 PM »
Classics to who?you?Because never once have I heard the word classic next to any of his albums except by stans