Author Topic: Krizz Kaliko-Genius  (Read 1037 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Krizz Kaliko-Genius
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2009, 12:52:37 AM »
Classics to who?you?Because never once have I heard the word classic next to any of his albums except by stans

lol, i dont think you realize what tech n9ne is to midwest hiphop....come on, my dude. calm before the storm and anghellic are definitely considered classics...songs like "mitchell bade", "questions", "einstein", "psycho bitch", "its alive", "twisted", etc are timeless tracks
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 05:37:13 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2009, 12:53:01 AM »
everready touched me personally no fuckin homo, but that album is or will be classic
great album

it was nice...his earlier work was better, though

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2009, 12:55:11 AM »
Find Me single review that calls those albums classics

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2009, 05:29:03 PM »
yeah his earlier he was goin thru more, so IMO he sounds "more mad" but everready is crazy and to me is his best
but those traxx you mentioned IMO are classic, and bangin but IMO celcius isnt classic
IMO he has specific traxx that might be more of classics vs his entire albums
but listen to everready again, that album as a whole vs the others are crazy

everready touched me personally no fuckin homo, but that album is or will be classic
great album

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2009, 05:38:58 PM »
yeah his earlier he was goin thru more, so IMO he sounds "more mad" but everready is crazy and to me is his best
but those traxx you mentioned IMO are classic, and bangin but IMO celcius isnt classic
IMO he has specific traxx that might be more of classics vs his entire albums
but listen to everready again, that album as a whole vs the others are crazy

great album

i meant calm before the storm, not celcius...my bad lol....and i dont needa find reviews calling it classic. u cant find reviews that call brotha lynch hung's season of da siccness classic either....doesnt mean it isnt. hiphop classics are defined by a mixture of impact, quality, and taste. if you have a taste for tech's music, you know he's put out at least 1 classic.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2009, 05:40:06 PM »
and type "anghellic classic" in a google search to see that people very well do refer to it as a classic

Jaydc555

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2009, 05:40:39 PM »
I own all of his albums.None are classic and none have impacted the game at all.For raw tools he's light years ahead of most emcees but that doesn't mean he can make great albums

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2009, 05:43:16 PM »
I own all of his albums.None are classic and none have impacted the game at all.For raw tools he's light years ahead of most emcees but that doesn't mean he can make great albums

none have impacted the game? LOL....wow. tech is basically the most respected rapper to ever come out of KC. hes done so much for midwest hiphop. get your shit straight, man....tech is respected in the game and hes done a gang of work with legends, from quincy jones to 2pac. he's definitely made an impact on hiphop with some of his earlier work, and to say otherwise is just foolish.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2009, 06:47:24 PM »
nah i feel what jay is sayin and nik
and thats what im sayin, which is tech has released albums unlike many
but the albums that hes released have been a lil all over the place
but those same albums that have been all over the place, but i mean what some of those traxx have done alotta traxx havent done
tech's muzik is like therapy cuz hes a "fuck tha industry" type and to me theres nuthin better than that
but yeah what hes done for the muzik game alotta rappers havent, its jus hes been on the underground radar for so long, hes unnoticed
IMO vintage tech
anghellic (maybe)
everreadyabsolute power
those albums in blue have classic material more-so than the others overall
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2009, 06:50:25 PM »
I like this album a lot.. better than the first one.. I am more into dance/club beats.. so this is some good stuff to listen to in a car/club

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2009, 06:54:30 PM »
it depends what you call better
like you said your more into techno so your feelin this 1 more
im feelin the first one, cuz its more rap
first overall is a better album IMO as in "bangin"
this is bangin in the sense of it bein a "more techno" album
and im not sayin this is wack, but it could have been better

I like this album a lot.. better than the first one.. I am more into dance/club beats.. so this is some good stuff to listen to in a car/club
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 06:57:42 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2009, 02:21:08 PM »
nah i feel what jay is sayin and nik
and thats what im sayin, which is tech has released albums unlike many
but the albums that hes released have been a lil all over the place
but those same albums that have been all over the place, but i mean what some of those traxx have done alotta traxx havent done
tech's muzik is like therapy cuz hes a "fuck tha industry" type and to me theres nuthin better than that
but yeah what hes done for the muzik game alotta rappers havent, its jus hes been on the underground radar for so long, hes unnoticed
IMO vintage tech
anghellic (maybe)
everreadyabsolute power
those albums in blue have classic material more-so than the others overall

your favorite tech album is everready.....nuff said LOL

really, though....have u even heard calm before the storm or the worst?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2009, 05:50:42 PM »
nah nik dont get it twisted
im one of the biggest tech fans
of course ive heard his older albums, but IMO they arent as well put together as a whole like everready and absolute power
im talkin as a whole package like those 2 are
but like i was sayin the older albums as far as heat roccs, hes got em (bangers)
IMO his style on them albums fit him more
tech isnt a everyday rapper like the regular rapper out there
i listen to more tech than any westcoast artist prolly (tech and strange releases)
Cube

ikke

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2009, 04:29:09 AM »
album sold pretty good for an artist like krizz, 85 Billboard 200, 3 hot rap, 14 r/b and 12 independant

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2009, 07:33:30 AM »
album sold pretty good for an artist like krizz, 85 Billboard 200, 3 hot rap, 14 r/b and 12 independant
How much in sales.