Author Topic: Crappiest album your collection?  (Read 1009 times)

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Crappiest album your collection?
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2009, 05:32:12 AM »
Poof Daddy - Forever
Ali - Heavy Startch ( not sure how it got in my collection)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

J2K

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2009, 06:11:44 AM »
It would hav to be Yungstar - Throwed Young Playa (Cost me $1 ,and i bought it along with Trick Daddy's Thug Holiday and Eazy-E'z Eternal E each $1).

Fraxxx

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2009, 08:10:02 AM »
Snoop - TGITBSNTBT

South Side Pride - Hi De Ho

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2009, 09:15:44 AM »
i got a couple of crappy albums... sticky fingaz and fredro starr 2nd solo albums, nature's wild gremlinz, drag-on's opposite of h20, murda inc compilations, nastradamus, loyal to the game, million dollar mouthpiece, havoc's 2 solo albums, cassidy's 1st album, etc

Dangggg, I like alot of them albums.   ???

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2009, 10:54:41 AM »
i got a couple of crappy albums... sticky fingaz and fredro starr 2nd solo albums, nature's wild gremlinz, drag-on's opposite of h20, murda inc compilations, nastradamus, loyal to the game, million dollar mouthpiece, havoc's 2 solo albums, cassidy's 1st album, etc

Haha, aint that the truth. Almost 2/3 out of these albums mentioned here are decent or above average.

meecca

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2009, 10:59:20 AM »
The Spooks -  S.I.O.S.O.S. Volume one
The blood hound gang - hurray for boobies :D
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

Big B

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2009, 11:03:29 AM »
2pac-all eyez on me
2pac-until the end of time
2pac-resurection

da band's cd is way better than those three.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2009, 11:56:26 AM »
^ D -A B -A N- DDDDD Ness used annoy the fuck out me though.

Haha, aint that the truth. Almost 2/3 out of these albums mentioned here are decent or above average.
Lol.

Young Old Head

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2009, 03:40:14 PM »

say whaa? ok, nastradamus was half decent and perhaps some of yuk's, hav's and cassidy's albums were too, but 2/3?? c'mon dawg...

oh oh, and i forgot to mention daz's "gangsta crunk". that shit was horrible *lol*

Cash Money Blood Gang

Muhfukka

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2009, 04:06:37 PM »
btnhressurection i didnt buy it though

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2009, 07:38:22 PM »
I've got all the 90's classics from my younger days.  But I also got a few titles that were trendy picks at the time.  Not too long ago, I thought "I remember when I got this, I'm gonna listen to it again for old times sake", and after a full listen with much fast forward button pushing, I decided I can never listen to these albums again except for the 2 or 3 songs that still sound decent....

Snoop Dogg - Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not To Be Told
Snoop was  off Death Row and now on the label of the moment, No Limit.  Lead Single "Still A G Thang" was a burner summer of 98....so why didn't rest of the album live up to it?  Cause of Master P not realizing Snoop was the star of the label and therefore deserving of all the in-house team's best beats.  Why did Snoop get all the wack shit?  Hands down, Snoops worst album.  And the sound quality on some of the tracks sounds homemade!  The vocals were mixed badly in some places.  Definitely a rush job from Master P's mass production line of albums. 

Foxy Brown - Ill Na Na
Damn I'm starting to lose credibility now (just wait til the next one I list).  She was dope on LL's "I Shot Ya" remix, dope on Nas "Affirmative Action, and flowed well alongside Jay Z. And she was fine as fuck!  Def Jam + Trackmasters production + possibility the cd booklet would have pics of her in a skimpy ass bikini made it a must buy.  I probably also got swept up in Def Jam being a hot label with good marketing in '96.  WRONG! 4 good tracks out of 13, no almost-nudie pics of the Ill Na Na.  I gotta admit, I have a soft spot for the Gotta Get You Home joint she did with Blackstreet, and the Jay Z collab 'I'll Be' makes me a little nostalgic of when sampling 80's R&B was the cool thing to do.  Overall though, this one's better kept in the past.  A waste of 12 bucks.  But not as much of a waste as.......

Wil Smith - Big Willie Style
No excuses for this one.  The most pop-oriented in my collection.  I got jiggy with it.  Chalk it up to the dominant sound of the era.  I thought it had a shred of credibility because one song featured Camp Lo, but all they did was drop a weak hook.  I hang my head in shame when thinking I actually bought this with the little money I had back then. 

What can I say, we do dumb things when we're younger.  Learn from our mistakes, you mohawked skinny jean-wearin jerkin kids of today!

SO PRUP

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2009, 02:15:25 PM »
canibus - c tru hollywood stories

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2009, 06:09:53 AM »
Insane Clown Posse - The Great Milenko , what a great piece of shit, i have this cd since 1997 (didnt buy it,fuck no!) and i've only listen to it like 3-4 times just to remind myself how bad it is lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2009, 07:26:51 AM »
jayz "the lifes and times... 2"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2009, 07:28:05 AM »
Insane Clown Posse - The Great Milenko , what a great piece of shit, i have this cd since 1997 (didnt buy it,fuck no!) and i've only listen to it like 3-4 times just to remind myself how bad it is lol

eh you gotta admit  "pass my by" is a fucking TIGHT track.  same with "how many times"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens