Author Topic: The Greatest Ever Quote/Saying  (Read 93 times)

tempo2

The Greatest Ever Quote/Saying
« on: July 17, 2009, 02:49:28 AM »
in light of all the moon landing anniversary and shit i cant believe how dope the following line actually was.....

"one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"

thats on some sophisticated philosophical shit right there. brilliant way to put into words what such a monumental occasion it was during mankinds excistance. i think what made it even doper was the fact no one knew he was going to say that.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: The Greatest Ever Quote/Saying
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 02:54:43 AM »
"if the milks sour i aint the kind of pussy to drink it"-Rory Lock Stock two smoking barrels

Digital Pimpin'

Re: The Greatest Ever Quote/Saying
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 03:06:06 AM »
thats on some sophisticated philosophical shit right there. brilliant way to put into words what such a monumental occasion it was during mankinds excistance. i think what made it even doper was the fact no one knew he was going to say that.

That shit was rehearsed; Armstrong can't freestyle off the top of his dome like my man Buzz Aldrin 8)

The actual line was supposed to be: "One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind" but Armstrong fucked it up. I don't blame him, you're the first person to step on land outside our planet and you gotta remember lines and shit.