Author Topic: Dubcnn: Exclusive Interview With DJ KHALIL - Part 1 (Dre/Detox/Self Scientific)  (Read 1382 times)

kuruptDPG

man that was a great interview, khalil is 1 of my fave producers now i got to say, the only prob i have with him is just working with other artists,hopfully soon we'l see traks with kurupt,snoop,cube,spice1 etc.

Dubcnn: What's funny is that you see Dre getting criticized by the public a lot for taking so long to put something out. But all the artists and producers who work with him never have anything negative to say about him. What do you think that makes him so special to people working with him?

Honestly, he has nothing else to prove to anybody, as far as I'm concerned, after breaking superstar artists and creating several different movements and hit records. What else does he really have to prove? It kinda sucks that people even wanna doubt him like that, but that's Hip-Hop. That's the record business, it's all about what you've done lately

god i hate when people say this, if this is the case then why is he still producing traks then? he might as well retire. no excuse

cityhunters

• 'G'
Dope interview

Very good job. Good questions
I really learnt interesting things.

Lunatic

Cool read

Dre got his team trained to keep mouth shut when asked about Detox haha. They must be tight. Nobody from the tight team really gives anything away.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Thanks keep it coming!

jeanmiche777

Dope interview can't wait for part 2

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good shit props on that!

Blasphemy

lol good interview  8) I was going to suggest, but I want to wait for Part 2 to drop so I can make a better post.

TRG

Nice interview. Cant say much about the leaks  :laugh:

Looking forward to part 2 an hopefully some more info on the new Self Scientific interview!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

AnybodyKilla

You know, you know, you know...like you know...you know...haha ya you know, well you know, LMAO. Anyone who counts how many times he said "you know" will get a prop whenever I see there name lol. Anywayz, very good interview, dope questions. Khalil is def one of my fav producers and the team of him and Kobe is crazy because Kobe is also one of my fav Hook singers!!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

You know, you know, you know...like you know...you know...haha ya you know, well you know, LMAO. Anyone who counts how many times he said "you know" will get a prop whenever I see there name lol. Anywayz, very good interview, dope questions. Khalil is def one of my fav producers and the team of him and Kobe is crazy because Kobe is also one of my fav Hook singers!!!

Haha I thought the SAME thing when I was typing it out. Like if I was to type every "you know" he said the interview would be twice as long LOL. Especially when I was asking about the Detox leaks and shit.

Thanks for the props! Look for more interviews from me dropping, including MC Ren, The Jacka and a feature on Yukmouths in-store signing for his new album with appearances by Keak Da Sneak, Dru Down, Mistah FAB and more.

AnybodyKilla

O and when he said that when he was coming up he just made beats everyday just for the fuck of it and him just loving it, really tells you something. Him not knowing about how to make money off it and just loving the craft is something that not a lot of people in hip-hop have. That's what you need inside of you for this music shit, you can't let your ego or money and things of that nature take over, you gotta just love and be happy with what you do. Khalil sounds like a really humble and normal dude, not just your average, media whore, tough guy, all about gettin money and just a overall hip-hop robot is what I like to call em. He's a good dude and I always look forward to his new music!!!

AnybodyKilla

Haha yah Nima probably need a Part 3 lol. Lookin forward to the new features, should be dope!!!

David Gutterman

good interview, thanx

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Keep it coming!