Author Topic: im on a boat!Take a real hard look at the muthafucking boat!  (Read 6229 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: im on a boat!Take a real hard look at the muthafucking boat!
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2009, 06:46:45 PM »
its so evident how mad you are doggy...once you got clowned on in this thread your whole casual shit talking character was out the window...

your posting double time right now trying to defend your little boat fairy tale and youve resorted to "mum" jokes and your classic "fan club" line...you lost your composure with the quickness...

as i pointed out a few sentences ago your posting double time and coming off like an emotional basketcase that means your making moves on my terms now wigger...you lost.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2009, 06:49:06 PM »
its so evident how mad you are doggy...once you got clowned on in this thread your whole casual shit talking character was out the window...

your posting double time right now trying to defend your little boat fairy tale and youve resorted to "mum" jokes and your classic "fan club" line...you lost your composure with the quickness...

as i pointed out a few sentences ago your posting double time and coming off like an emotional basketcase that means your making moves on my terms now wigger...you lost.

+1 on the resorting to mum jokes thats jsut low as fuck

fuck i lost signal now i cant defend my queer self

Jaydc555

« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2009, 06:51:09 PM »
You know what's funny?all you keep saying is "your taking ls" "your getting murked" "you lost" "your replying your mad".What kind of person talks like that on a forum?Getting murked?LOL.What are you 12?What your saying is the equal of saying I'm rubber your glue etc etc.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2009, 06:53:19 PM »
You know what's funny?all you keep saying is "your taking ls" "your getting murked" "you lost" "your replying your mad".What kind of person talks like that on a forum?Getting murked?LOL.What are you 12?What your saying is the equal of saying I'm rubber your glue etc etc.

no you fag you talking shit you got a girl your all over and wouldent cheat on.... but flick down the g spot to see this quote from you

Hmm about 6 months ago I had sex with a 17 year old.I'm 24

your a fake faggot phone texting queer boy whos got ADD

so you got murked you lie'n fairy tail telling wierdo

Jaydc555

« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2009, 06:53:45 PM »
I'm actually just here laughing about it.I'm enjoying myself.I wish nik was in here too!This is entertaining as hell.

Jaydc555

« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2009, 06:54:45 PM »
That was 6 months ago before we started dating.I've only been with her for 3 months

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2009, 06:55:36 PM »

no you fag you talking shit you got a girl your all over and wouldent cheat on.... but flick down the g spot to see this quote from you

your a fake faggot phone texting queer boy whos got ADD

so you got murked you lie'n fairy tail telling wierdo

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA this nigga a clown. game over like lil flip
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2009, 06:56:01 PM »
That was 6 months ago before we started dating.I've only been with her for 3 months

wow you dodged that one...pedophile queer lady boy

Number one I've got a gf that I'm faithfull towards

lol fuckin faggot

exposed as a wierdo bed time story teller

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2009, 06:56:51 PM »

lol thats prolly that nigga too. on his so coo "Blackberry" god damn this nigga sorry
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2009, 06:58:43 PM »

lol thats prolly that nigga too. on his so coo "Blackberry" god damn this nigga sorry

lol with his $2 pedophile queer lady boy suit on

WATCH OUT KIDS HES COMING

Jaydc555

« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2009, 06:59:03 PM »
I'm queer because I fuck girls and your stuck with a wife and kids?LOL.I like how all of your responses are look how mad he's getting but you've each posted over ten times each in this thread and are now going through my posts to bring up old conversations.So a 7 year difference makes Me a pedophile?LOL

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2009, 07:00:16 PM »
I'm queer because I fuck girls and your stuck with a wife and kids?LOL.I like how all of your responses are look how mad he's getting but you've each posted over ten times each in this thread and are now going through my posts to bring up old conversations.So a 7 year difference makes Me a pedophile?LOL

Number one I've got a gf that I'm faithfull towards

in a word yes.. you pedophile queer
go get your self a comp you dont want to wear that tiny lil keyboard out on your phone lol

Jaydc555

« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2009, 07:00:46 PM »
Anybody who reads through this can see you guys just come across as very low intelligence.Look at your insults.I mean they aren't even creative.Its like being called stupid face

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2009, 07:02:06 PM »
Anybody who reads through this can see you guys just come across as very low intelligence.Look at your insults.I mean they aren't even creative.Its like being called stupid face

you insulted yourself.. ab " the pedophile queer story teller lier" normal

Jaydc555

« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2009, 07:05:05 PM »
You just post the same insult in 4 posts in a row and it didn't even make sense the first time