Poll

DO YOU THINK LIGHTS GOT  PUSSY THIS WEEKEND?

I think so yeah
5 (33.3%)
I seriously fuccin doubt it...look at cuzz...he's a fat idiot
10 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: DO YOU THINK LIGHTS GOT PUSSY THIS WEEKEND?  (Read 822 times)

Floydness

Re: DO YOU THINK LIGHTS GOT PUSSY THIS WEEKEND?
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2009, 06:26:05 PM »
Lights gets hella girls!! trust me ive actually seen him fucking a girl that looked like megan fox!  8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2009, 06:31:57 PM »
Everybody that posts after Me enters into a binding contract that they love sucking cock

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2009, 07:44:19 PM »
Lights gets hella girls!! trust me ive actually seen him fucking a girl that looked like megan fox!  8)

hella girls?? hahaha..this fat piece of shit just admitted he got 3 new bitches in the last 2 years..my 10 year old son gets mo bitches

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2009, 07:45:28 PM »
yeah trust a jew hahaha good idea

Kool Beenz

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2009, 07:48:18 PM »
LMAO what a great thread

Floydness

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2009, 11:01:00 PM »

hella girls?? hahaha..this fat piece of shit just admitted he got 3 new bitches in the last 2 years..my 10 year old son gets mo bitches

I was being sarcastic... why do u think I said MEGAN FOX? LOL.. but seriously now, he talks about chicks all the time...

Floydness

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2009, 11:06:07 PM »

what are u doing online? did abnormal finally cum??  ??? ???

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2009, 06:21:36 PM »

whats wrong wit jews homie??...ever heard of the six day war...the yum kippur war...they surrounded by enemies and yet they murderin these muthafuccas on every level. how can you not be down with jews.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2009, 09:43:29 PM »
 8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2009, 09:46:03 PM »

whats wrong wit jews homie??...ever heard of the six day war...the yum kippur war...they surrounded by enemies and yet they murderin these muthafuccas on every level. how can you not be down with jews.
im not talking about the jews over there back in the day. fuck the jews over here in america

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2009, 09:50:40 PM »
are there better jews anywhere else if the ones over here are bad?  (some say the worst are in nyc lol)

im not talking about the jews over there back in the day. fuck the jews over here in america
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2009, 04:56:40 AM »

haha in america..stupid ass muthafucca it dont matter where they be at. in america, germany, russia or israel..like they all fucced up here and not there lol. stupid bitch

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2009, 10:44:21 AM »
Muhfukka is purely tryna fit in..................he acts like he hates Jews because it's the cool thing to do. that's dude's steez. if fuckin turkeys in the ass was the cool thing to do, then thanksgiving would be his favorite holiday.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2009, 10:47:09 AM »
Muhfukka is purely tryna fit in..................he acts like he hates Jews because it's the cool thing to do. that's dude's steez. if fuckin turkeys in the ass was the cool thing to do, then thanksgiving would be his favorite holiday.
YOU SHIT ON THIS GUY TOO MANY TIMES MAN...
NO SHOWER TAKING WILL CLEAN HIM UP

Muhfukka

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2009, 11:01:23 PM »
c-blue i take it youre a dirty jew rat. and really they probably are all fucked up everywhere, but i dont really give a fuck if they fuck up countries i dont live in