Author Topic: Who ever has beef wit me, step in here and get sonned!  (Read 1374 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Who ever has beef wit me, step in here and get sonned!
« on: October 25, 2002, 02:42:25 PM »
whoever has  a problem, step in here , tell me what the source of contention is and lets debate this

the spotlight is on this thread, as i proceed to shit on you bitches

im talkin about rap quake, step in here, u afraid i will fuckin humiliate u
c walker, same shit

anybody on this board, step in here, im tired of peeps not respectin my mind, ill fuckin make yall respect me

gloves off
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

Re:Who ever has beef wit me, step in here and get sonned!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2002, 02:43:42 PM »
* Overseer slaps you with a wet trout and leaves the room

damn.. ya'll folx miss so much fun in the wcc irc channel  ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2002, 02:53:48 PM »
ahh overseer, he who ruined all mutual trust with his outburst in my "what of think of wcc" thread....

i never forget

*kicks overseer in the head*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2002, 03:23:54 PM »
"Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause." - Eden Phillpotts

"To carry a grudge is like being stung to death by one bee." - William H. Walton

Thought u were bigger than to hold a grudge. Obviously not.

CWalker187

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2002, 03:33:47 PM »
Prince Tech just got served by Overseer.

Murrow

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2002, 03:48:17 PM »
"Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause." - Eden Phillpotts

"To carry a grudge is like being stung to death by one bee." - William H. Walton

Thought u were bigger than to hold a grudge. Obviously not.

yOU CAN'T FUCK WITH QUOTES BY DEAD PEOPLE.

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2002, 08:42:20 PM »
Oh its the Skinny Debate Club Nerd again... ::)

The reason I don't like u cuz u bigoted and talk a lot of shit and I hate ur viewpoints on politics, and cuz Pathans are pussy niggaz , LOL, not really, but u wanna know sumn funny...I met this Afgani fool a couple weeks ago here and I got beef with him already!!! LOL i haven't seen him since that day though haha fuckin pathan hoes...

verbalassaulta

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2002, 09:39:37 PM »
i dont respect your mind  ::)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2002, 11:54:37 PM »
cmon overseer, dont give me that bullshit, that wasnt a misunderstanding, u blew up at me , threatened me etc etc
i have no problems, i just lost alot of respect for ya

as for the rest, whats up? some lil comments and thats it?
pussies, step up, rap quake you are a fuckin idiot, you look like a cock eyed fag, u couldnt debate to save ya life, thats why you cant do it

verbal assaulta has never made a thread half intelligeble

and c walker has dubya in his avatar, that just ends it for ya

- Lewis Carroll

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2002, 12:12:44 AM »
I look like a cock eyed fool? yeah play that gay joke more and more, like ur mommas stanky ass afgani pussy,,,

I can't debate?
I don't give a shit, Debate Club Nerd. However, Kashmir DOES rightfully belong to India. Pakistan used aggression when Kashmir was an independent, and Kashmir was forced to suceed to India. What do U argue? the same old bullshit "take polls"...HAH!!! First off, U know how much controvery is in the national effections being held in Kashmir right now? think about something as import as a whole state. Fuckin terrorists will sabotage that shit for shure, if not directly U know they will cross over the border and vote, i dont trust those low forms of life nigga and neither does India. Muslim Kashmiris living there have been brainwashed by Pakistani propoganda, in addition, and I don't think that's fair. And, If India, unfairly or fairly wins the ellection U think those terrorists will back off? ::)

The only thing to do is to bomb Pakistan, and the rest of Islamic fundamentalist-based nations, make a new testament of the Koran thruout the world with the racist/violent parts out and then we shall all be safer and a more peaceful world

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2002, 12:19:34 AM »
I got a question for ya Tech: Why are you so obsessed with debating?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2002, 12:36:47 AM »
its the only logical way to serve these suckaz aint it? otherwise fuckin retards like Rap Quake can talk all day? or am i wrong...

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2002, 12:42:17 AM »
its the only logical way to serve these suckaz aint it? otherwise fuckin retards like Rap Quake can talk all day? or am i wrong...

And you think by doing this, you'll change their opinions? LoL...If you think making this thread will stop them from running their mouth, than you couldn't be more wrong...This only makes its worse...PeAcE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2002, 01:23:16 AM »
this thread is to prove, anyone who has a problem wit me has no basis o have one

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2002, 03:07:59 AM »
this thread is to prove, anyone who has a problem wit me has no basis o have one

idiot