Author Topic: Joe Budden Apologizes To Method Man  (Read 1033 times)

westside159

Re: Joe Budden Apologizes To Method Man
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2009, 11:50:21 PM »
MC Eiht - Top 115 Hip Hop Artist of alltimes by The Source Magazine ,  go check out the book with all the greats on the cover when they shot the photo shoot in New York  standing on the steps ....   everybody was there .... 8) 8)  I want that Source Issue .. i think it was in 1998 or 1999 .

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2009, 12:01:08 AM »
damn if it was in the source it must be true.......as credible as the vibe bracket. Hopefully that new  Slaughterhouse can put up those Warzone numbers when it drops. Would anyone outside california know who Eight was if it wasnt for the Menace soundtrack? just sayin.....

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2009, 12:05:24 AM »
Mc eiht is fucking wack.Westside stay jerking it to those pics of eiht in those tight ass biking shorts hahahahahahaha.didn't eiht get exposed as not even being from Compton

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2009, 12:13:30 AM »
K-Macc gets clowned in every thread lmao, that guys a joke.
i would clown all u fags in real life, stick 2 riding dick. im a joke, u slaughterhouse groupies are all lil fags keep neg in me homos

LOL, taking it seriously with negative karma. :laugh:

what do you mean by "clown us"? :laugh:
spit in your faces, slap u weak fucks around etc 15 year old wiggers ::) im going 2 get some pussy so why dont u go write love poems to jaydc or sloppyhouse whatever turns u on

take some pictures of the bitches, unless your "gangsta" self doesn't know how to work a digital camera. :laugh:
take pictures ha ha your lame cham go out & get some pussy so you dont have to ask for pics homo

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2009, 12:22:07 AM »
i would clown all u fags in real life, stick 2 riding dick. im a joke, u slaughterhouse groupies are all lil fags keep neg in me homos

spit in your faces, slap u weak fucks around etc 15 year old wiggers ::) im going 2 get some pussy so why dont u go write love poems to jaydc or sloppyhouse whatever turns u on

take some pictures of the bitches, unless your "gangsta" self doesn't know how to work a digital camera. :laugh:
take pictures ha ha your lame cham go out & get some pussy so you dont have to ask for pics homo

who isn't lame homie? :laugh:

i get my fair share of the poon, but i don't have to lie about it or brag about it on a forum board so people actually think i'm super cool. ;D

it's HILAROUS how everyday, every single member on this board "gets pussy". :laugh:

some of you guys are so pathetic.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2009, 02:06:03 AM »
i swear, if Joe Budden released an album in '95 & it sold, you guys would be respecting him just because he made an album while Pac was alive.

hip hop is pathetic. :grumpy:
that doesnt have anything 2 do with joey being a bitch & a wack ass rapper. i dont think joe was around in 95 any proof ???

it has plenty to do with, because people say he's great; your ignorant ass just thinks "wow, he must think he's as good as Tupac & Biggie & other dudes from that time" & since you won't even allow him to be mentioned in the same sentence as "1996", you hate him for that reason.

but LOL @ you being curious if he was around in '95, because that would change your opinon about him, knowing he was workin' in that time. :laugh:

lol i knew budden fans were going to take this thread badly

lmao, way to know how to read.

what we're talking about doesn't even apply to the thread. :laugh:

well joey releasin an album in 95 dosent either does it??

i swear why cant people understand some of us dont like budden because

a)his voice is annoying
b)hes doing nothin that hasnt been done before
c)he has no charisma on the mic,what so ever
d)his strongest point is his punches/metas and even they can be hit or miss
e)he whines and has serious delusions of grandeur

he's an ok mixtape rapper nothin more

then again maybe your right i mean if soljah boy came out 95 he'd be a legend as well ::)

« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 02:08:53 AM by . »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2009, 09:52:04 AM »
lol yeah, but i mean he's dissed Jay-Z who westside thinks is wack anyway, The Game & G-Unit (whom he killed) but i bet westside thinks they're wack too, Prodigy (who was a real legend) which he owned him.

westside says some weird things lol.

He's a weird thing himself...geah.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2009, 03:33:45 PM »
i swear, if Joe Budden released an album in '95 & it sold, you guys would be respecting him just because he made an album while Pac was alive.

that doesnt have anything 2 do with joey being a bitch & a wack ass rapper. i dont think joe was around in 95 any proof ???

it has plenty to do with, because people say he's great; your ignorant ass just thinks "wow, he must think he's as good as Tupac & Biggie & other dudes from that time" & since you won't even allow him to be mentioned in the same sentence as "1996", you hate him for that reason.

but LOL @ you being curious if he was around in '95, because that would change your opinon about him, knowing he was workin' in that time. :laugh:

a)his voice is annoying

then again maybe your right i mean if soljah boy came out 95 he'd be a legend as well ::)

exactly dick lmao, it has nothing to do with the topic, hence why i said it didn't lol.

1. okay, if you really don't like his voice it's cool.
2. LOL, ohh yeah & your favorite rapper must be T-Pain or something, because i don't know many rappers who are doing things that haven't been done.
3. LOL, clearly all you ever heard was pump it up, if you really don't think he has charisma.
4. can you explain one to me? if you pay "such close attention" to make that statement? ;)
5. he is rated #1 on the internet, so why wouldn't you brag about that? :laugh:

Al Bundy

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2009, 05:16:02 PM »

a)his voice is annoying

i agree with this post, and i've listened to mood muzik 2 and 3 (attempted to anyhow)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2009, 02:26:21 AM »

a)his voice is annoying

i agree with this post, and i've listened to mood muzik 2 and 3 (attempted to anyhow)

so have i lol

2euce 7even

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2009, 05:13:23 AM »

yeah the rap-game is like: before pac and after pac.
or rappers who knew pac and who not.
who had beef with pac and who was down with him.

makaveli RIP

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2009, 08:42:29 AM »

makaveli RIP
no that's how west coast fanatics think
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2009, 11:07:46 AM »

makaveli RIP

i would like to think that but na, not true.

i've said it before; people REFUSE to put rappers of today in the conversation with the rappers of yesterday.

The Marshall Mathers LP is the last album at least 80% of hip hop fans called "classic"; you can tell me now that their has been a better album, but it is not concidered a better album.

like GOD FORBID somebody was to compare an album from 2003-2009 with an album from 1993-1999. :-X

not saying Budden would be a legend, but people would say Padded Room was a classic & he would get some mutual respect because he was rapping in the Pac ERA lol.

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2009, 11:39:28 AM »

makaveli RIP

i would like to think that but na, not true.

i've said it before; people REFUSE to put rappers of today in the conversation with the rappers of yesterday.

The Marshall Mathers LP is the last album at least 80% of hip hop fans called "classic"; you can tell me now that their has been a better album, but it is not concidered a better album.

like GOD FORBID somebody was to compare an album from 2003-2009 with an album from 1993-1999. :-X

not saying Budden would be a legend, but people would say Padded Room was a classic & he would get some mutual respect because he was rapping in the Pac ERA lol.

dubcc is the only forum where i see budden get jesus-like praise.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2009, 12:22:08 PM »

who isn't lame homie? :laugh:

i get my fair share of the poon, but i don't have to lie about it or brag about it on a forum board so people actually think i'm super cool. ;D

it's HILAROUS how everyday, every single member on this board "gets pussy". :laugh:

some of you guys are so pathetic.
:loser: