Author Topic: Almost Caught Slippin.....  (Read 980 times)

the ghost

Re: Almost Caught Slippin.....
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2009, 03:54:42 PM »
theres gotta be like 1200 people where homey lives, not exactly an urban jungle

It's All Split Down The Middle...Its All About Blood And Whut Last Name U Have...Its Not About Colours Or Nothin Here...This Is A Blood Feud That Has Been Goin On Before I Was Born. You Think I Live In A Nice Area But I Can't Even Walk Up The Road To Go See My Aunt Unless I'm At Least 8 Deep.

LOL @ The Stereo Types No Doubt!!

We don't believe you, you need more people

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2009, 08:14:43 PM »
I Don't Care If You Believe Me Or Not.....I Was Just Updating Dude Here.

Make Sure To Tell Us If One Of You Kills Someone

herpes

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2009, 08:28:23 PM »
I Don't Care If You Believe Me Or Not.....I Was Just Updating Dude Here.

Make Sure To Tell Us If One Of You Kills Someone

Well why doesn't your uncle just return the goat he stole from his neighbor, it would end all this senseless violence and beef.

RaeTy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2009, 02:05:37 PM »
Niccas to gully in Canada i guess tho i know watchu mean tho i been surrounded by about 15 enemies by myself and walked away they wasnt bout shit

Suga Foot

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2009, 09:06:31 PM »
I remember a couple years ago on the news they were talking about how toronto had like 75 shootings in the whole year and they were making it out like it was huge deal.  Then they compared it to Chicago (both cities are about the same size) and they had like 500 lol. 

Blasphemy

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2009, 09:37:43 PM »
I remember a couple years ago on the news they were talking about how toronto had like 75 shootings in the whole year and they were making it out like it was huge deal.  Then they compared it to Chicago (both cities are about the same size) and they had like 500 lol. 

LMAO Jesus LA had like 357 killings last year alone (I think year before that). lol Eh not sure how much Fresno gets, We got bad areas, but the Murder rate isn't high I don't think. Only thing we have is mostly shootings and Drug related stuff.