Author Topic: OH no jay wtf  (Read 290 times)

Muhfukka

Re: OH no jay wtf
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 07:52:46 PM »
hey gaysbert do you have a mercedes haha im not sure if youve told us

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2009, 07:55:09 PM »
He said he doesn't want his kids listening to 50 cent because all he does is brag about cars but he listens to Mc eiht who brags about what?not being able to afford a car?hahahahahahaha.

Moe

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2009, 07:56:52 PM »
His wife is in the gorilla cage....

yeah cus she just gave birth

you mean

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2009, 08:50:54 PM »
Wow you just can't get Me off your brain eh?Want my autograph?I don't have a myspace that shits lame but its cute that you went on my space looking for Me

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2009, 09:03:40 PM »
hey gaysbert do you have a mercedes haha im not sure if youve told us

yea 3...........just had a custom allwhite interior made for the brabus c il show you some pics if u like just a lil  4k np and some new OZ 19"s on the CLK 3900 chuck another k for the rubber also pics available and while i was at the shopp looking for 4k rims i ahd to break my phone out cos i was itching to post on the dub lol

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2009, 04:54:17 AM »
Wow you just can't get Me off your brain eh?Want my autograph?I don't have a myspace that shits lame but its cute that you went on my space looking for Me

yea i herd your phone cant support it lmao
Damn, dog.  Don't you know anything about a cell phone.  Now in days they do more than just place phone calls.  But you won't know that cuz you still working with some old Nokia shit.  It's all good.  Check the link out below, and become educated.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=smartphone
Damn, my man Haysbert ain't come back on this.  Must be checkin out a new phone.  Watch is ass start postin to the Dub from a cell phone.
Time for a change...bring it!