Author Topic: "Tell Groupie get over it" Jay Z Addressing Game  (Read 1938 times)

Soopahigh

Re: "Tell Groupie get over it" Jay Z Addressing Game
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2009, 05:55:08 AM »
ether is a classic.. but remember that Jay Z owned Nas before Ether.. Nas was fallin way down.. but Ether brought him Glory..  So The Game's Small Disses Aint Shit To Jay Z.. Game Losin.. Actin Like An X-GurlFriend.. He's Like Fiddy.. His Album Is On The Way.. So He Goin At Someone To Create A BuZz.. Ima Fan Of Game.. But Goin At Jay Z Just Show How Idiotic He Sometimes Is.. He Goin At A Dude Witout A Reason.. :S

exactly my thought

The_Offence

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2009, 06:56:43 AM »
they laughed at that nigga tell groupie the get over it and the whole room laughs ;D

nobody takes game serious except the euro groupies on here claiming to be from LA  :D ;D

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2009, 07:07:56 AM »
jay z is gay.... he hasnt been relevant in rap since Ether.

what are u 12? your a idiot jay just gets better and better while everyone has falling the fuck off like game jay keeps selling out arenas not small clubs like game but fuckin arenas jay's just on whole nother level than the "groupie" lol
ur a groupie urself... its quite obvious ur a leech on Jays nut

ikke

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2009, 07:12:03 AM »
jay won that before it even started

makemoneymoney

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2009, 07:13:58 AM »
he sounded like a coward again and went real quiet, when someone says your wife has slept with every major basketball team in texas and thats all your response is the YOU LOSE

and lol at people saying jay z has owned because of that cowardly comment, games been riding on meph bleek, young gunz and rocafella since the start of his career, he's treating jay z like a punchbag and all jay does is run and hides, he didnt respond when his artists where getting shitted on my game, he didnt respond when his wife was getting shitted on by game, he didnt respond when he was getting shitted on by game and you all act like hes somthing not to be fucked with? his firstg single was about the death of an audio effect for fuck sake,.. wake up and smell the bullshit poeple
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 07:17:36 AM by makemoneymoney »

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2009, 07:16:38 AM »
Jay sonned this corny ass nigga

west coast don't want it with east

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2009, 07:35:14 AM »
Lol, wow, people are actually talking like Jay dropped the best diss track ever on Game just because he called him a groupie.

The_Offence

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2009, 07:47:02 AM »
he sounded like a coward again and went real quiet, when someone says your wife has slept with every major basketball team in texas and thats all your response is the YOU LOSE

and lol at people saying jay z has owned because of that cowardly comment, games been riding on meph bleek, young gunz and rocafella since the start of his career, he's treating jay z like a punchbag and all jay does is run and hides, he didnt respond when his artists where getting shitted on my game, he didnt respond when his wife was getting shitted on by game, he didnt respond when he was getting shitted on by game and you all act like hes somthing not to be fucked with? his firstg single was about the death of an audio effect for fuck sake,.. wake up and smell the bullshit poeple
jay did own this butterfly face cornball who has more to gain from this beef ? game.... jay is a legend he's going down with the greats... by just laughing at game he makes dude look stupid cuz game wants this beef badly Jay is selling out arenas game is still doing shows in clubs :D...they just laughing at this clown ass nigga making a fool of himself every show speaking on jay z jay wins by just letting this idiot talk to himself.. like damn give it up nigga nobody cares about you his career is just about over his sales go down with every album he puts out 50 gave him 1 diss record and didn't even waste anymore time on him 50 just kept making big deals while diss clown was doing some childish shit running around 50's his backyard stealing some b ball net that wasn't even 50's come on B  ;D That shit  :D that shit some kid shit :D ;D..... jay z getting production from his EX boss the nigga dick he was sucking [DRE] and dre ain't even meantioning him anymore cuz even he knows game is a clown...this nigga is mad corny...watch this nigga will tatt gay z  on his forehead soon  :D ;D
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 08:28:24 AM by The_Offence »

Lucifuge

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2009, 07:55:00 AM »
Game over fo reel
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

makemoneymoney

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2009, 08:16:09 AM »
Lol, wow, people are actually talking like Jay dropped the best diss track ever on Game just because he called him a groupie.

exactly these corny users on here are fucking stupid

The_Offence

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2009, 08:27:10 AM »

exactly these corny game dick riders on here are fucking stupid
fixed

makemoneymoney

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2009, 08:59:31 AM »

exactly these corny game dick riders on here are fucking stupid
fixed

the fact that your form toronto makes you a stan from birth

BIGWORM

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2009, 09:05:04 AM »
LOL @ calling him a groupie ans a stan.....

eNgIeS

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2009, 09:11:48 AM »
I'm a big Game fan. I think Jay-Z is good but a bit overrated by some & a bit underrated by some (here at least). But I think Game been trying to bait Jay for years & though Jay did say Game's name he wasnt really dissing him. Though I liked I'm so wavy and thought some of the disses have been funny, I think Jay has every right not to respond

Lets be real like it or not he's a way bigger star than Game (Game could've been almost as big if he didnt be so head strong, even thou the 50 beef i admit was at least not his fault in terms of who started it)

Like Jay-Z used to rap

"Look if I shoot you I'm brainless
But if you shoot me then you're famous"

All that does is make the Game more talked about. Some would argue if Jay came out & murked Game (Which btw, i think he can do in terms of the fact that Game name dropped him, dissed him then retracted back & forth so many times that I think Jay would have a field day with that) it would hurt Game. But publicity is good regardless. No publicity is not good.

BTW some dude in the background said "Stan" & he & Jigga laughed so obviously thats how they feel about Game & probably always have.

If they do battle i'm rooting for Game but i just think Jay-Z has more clout & power & could embarass game if he want as theres enough ammo (true or false) on Game thats out there

Blasphemy

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2009, 09:29:29 AM »
1. People laughing just cause he said Groupie are dick riding retards, who honestly need to get off Jay Z nuts. I mean come on If you automatically think that shit is hardcore then you need a fucking brain examination.

2. Game had no right to attack Jay Z, Nigga drops names all the time, moment Jay does it he goes after him

3.The entire beef is coming off a fucking name drop that lets face it we can't even tell was a diss or not.

4.Jay Z is a over rated moron.

5.Game still has to improve himself before he can get into a consideration of the greats (he is how ever a west coast legend)

6.The fact a interview this fucking small is causing such a retarded uprising shows Jay Z fans are nothing more then retarded stans

Until the nigga comes out with a proper diss track Game hasn't been affected or "Destroy" just the first shot by Jay Z was a very weakass first shot. Since its obvious this shit is going to continue, I say we all shut the fuck up until Jay Z responds with his own track...