Author Topic: "Tell Groupie get over it" Jay Z Addressing Game  (Read 1934 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Tell Groupie get over it" Jay Z Addressing Game
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2009, 07:48:43 PM »
if jay doesnt say anything else, hes said enuff wit the "tell groupie to get over it"
lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2009, 08:09:18 PM »
if jay doesnt say anything else, hes said enuff wit the "tell groupie to get over it"
lol

Eh I don't think so...he still has his fans who've supported him throughout the years but a lot of people might see this as being a bitch like I've mentioned before. I'm a fan of both artists but if Game does release any other diss tracks I can see Hov taking some damage by not responding..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2009, 08:16:49 PM »
of course he still has his fans, stans, groupies etc...
but jay to some is god and has been around way before game was even rappin
now game fans are his fans and wont say jay made a classic diss (if he makes one) but real recognize your talkin to a boss which game isnt
wit what jay said, he "shrugged" game off like game was his bitch (like some would do to their "female bitch" like get the fuck outta here, but if you come back for more we can get it in")

lol

Eh I don't think so...he still has his fans who've supported him throughout the years but a lot of people might see this as being a bitch like I've mentioned before. I'm a fan of both artists but if Game does release any other diss tracks I can see Hov taking some damage by not responding..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2009, 08:29:25 PM »
lol very true about Jay being god to some...
if Jay does respond, which I doubt, and the track is dope I will give Jay his props. I don't expect Jay to respond though...but I do think we'll be hearing some disses from Game soon and he usually comes correct on his diss tracks.

now game fans are his fans and wont say jay made a classic diss (if he makes one) but real recognize your talkin to a boss which game isnt
wit what jay said, he "shrugged" game off like game was his bitch (like some would do to their "female bitch" like get the fuck outta here, but if you come back for more we can get it in")

lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2009, 08:38:07 PM »
its funny cuz some will think ima "game hater" nah ive always said game is dope, not all the time but hes made some bangers
and "my bitch" is one of his best ever and one of the best diss traxx ever<<<<<<<EVER (dont know if game wrote it tho lol)
but jay releasin a semi-good song vs game releasin a dope song.....jay will prolly overshadow him cuz jay's lyrics will prolly be better cuz of how he makes his muzik.....and im nowhere near anything as bein a big jay fan lol
truth is what it is tho

if Jay does respond, which I doubt, and the track is dope I will give Jay his props. I don't expect Jay to respond though...but I do think we'll be hearing some disses from Game soon and he usually comes correct on his diss tracks.

lol

Cube

Rick James

« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2009, 08:56:59 PM »
 ::)

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2009, 09:01:35 PM »
I get kinda the same shit when because people think i'm a Game groupie when that ain't true. I like dude's music but I'll admit when he has a track I don't like or whatever. L.A.X. was probably my least favorite album from him, but anyways i'm not sure about if Jay will overshadow him. Jay ain't what he used to be...he dope but far from how dope he was around "The Takeover".

its funny cuz some will think ima "game hater" nah ive always said game is dope, not all the time but hes made some bangers
and "my bitch" is one of his best ever and one of the best diss traxx ever<<<<<<<EVER (dont know if game wrote it tho lol)
but jay releasin a semi-good song vs game releasin a dope song.....jay will prolly overshadow him cuz jay's lyrics will prolly be better cuz of how he makes his muzik.....and im nowhere near anything as bein a big jay fan lol
truth is what it is tho

lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2009, 09:17:24 PM »
to each is own and you sound like a cool duke so its all good
but for example
d.o.a. is one of jay-z best traxx hes released in years
the production on d.o.a. is bangin
but also what hes sayin is crazy

now game has made dope muzik but it doesnt live up to what game calls himself and comparin to what jay has done and still can do, its not up there.  now jay has made wack muzik, but he can still rap and d.o.a. proves it IMO

I get kinda the same shit when because people think i'm a Game groupie when that ain't true. I like dude's music but I'll admit when he has a track I don't like or whatever. L.A.X. was probably my least favorite album from him, but anyways i'm not sure about if Jay will overshadow him. Jay ain't what he used to be...he dope but far from how dope he was around "The Takeover".

truth is what it is tho

lol

Cube

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2009, 09:41:39 PM »
^ figured I'd stopped using the quote feature since it was getting kinda long lol
but real talk, thanks man, I like D.O.A. as well.

Yeah there's no doubt Game's made dope music (DOC, DA,LAX, YKWII Series,etc.), but Jay has been around longer and has more material than Game. Lyrically Game has grown as an artist but gets A LOT of hate because of his name-dropping (doesn't bother me too much though). Hopefully his new album "The Red Album"  will be dope...I have a feeling it will be though. I wasn't feeling Jay's "Kingdom Come'' but thought "American Gangster" was a nice album. I gotta feeling Blueprint 3 will be dope too  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2009, 09:56:02 PM »
yeah i dont go by numbers, classics, etc...of course all that is a plus but my first defense in debates like these are lyrical ability, and jay could eat game up...no homo, but question is will he?
is he jus lettin game think hes won/winnin then all of a sudden jus smash him, who knows, but history can repeat itself and jay can destroy muffuccaz but he makes moves in a different way, some might even call him "sneaky" lol

and in this case, im not the biggest fan of jay nor game (i own some of their albums, but in no way do i listen to their muzik on the regular) but i cant deny or hate on good muzik when its out there
and str8 up, D.O.A. is a banger in many ways
its one of my favorite records in many years and the production is real dope
but damn i jus want some dope muzik outta "this battle" if there is one
btw IMO takeover was aite, but jay could have done 10 times better, especially wit choosin a better beat lol

^ figured I'd stopped using the quote feature since it was getting kinda long lol
but real talk, thanks man, I like D.O.A. as well.

Yeah there's no doubt Game's made dope music (DOC, DA,LAX, YKWII Series,etc.), but Jay has been around longer and has more material than Game. Lyrically Game has grown as an artist but gets A LOT of hate because of his name-dropping (doesn't bother me too much though). Hopefully his new album "The Red Album"  will be dope...I have a feeling it will be though. I wasn't feeling Jay's "Kingdom Come'' but thought "American Gangster" was a nice album. I gotta feeling Blueprint 3 will be dope too  8)

« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 09:59:24 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2009, 10:26:30 PM »
If Jay wants to win this one, it needs to be one crazy diss and that's it. If there's stupid back and forth shit then its all Game!!!

BIGWORM

« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2009, 06:06:55 AM »
Jay-Z should come back at him using the "STAN" instrumental. That would fit this situation perfectly. The Games been riding Jay-Z's nuts since he started to rap. Then The Game dissed him and apologized saying it was a miss understanding or whatever. The Game is upset that one of his idol's refused to work with him. To all the ignorant fools that are dissing JIGGA without ever listening to his music or simply hate him because he had beef with 2-Pac need to open there mind up and at least download Jay-Z's "Reasonable Doubt" album and see how it's one of the best albums ever and shit on all three of The Games albums...

I like The Game better then Jigga and I hope that the beef it out on wax. But allot of you guys on this forum need to get some of your own opinions and originality. Mark my word If Jay-Z comes back with a diss record Kleenex stocks are going to go up hard because allot of you little kids are going to be crying after its dropped. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2009, 10:47:13 AM »
interestin but some (maybe even on here) would say jay's first album is overrated and one of or all of games albums are better than jay's first

Jay-Z should come back at him using the "STAN" instrumental. That would fit this situation perfectly. The Games been riding Jay-Z's nuts since he started to rap. Then The Game dissed him and apologized saying it was a miss understanding or whatever. The Game is upset that one of his idol's refused to work with him. To all the ignorant fools that are dissing JIGGA without ever listening to his music or simply hate him because he had beef with 2-Pac need to open there mind up and at least download Jay-Z's "Reasonable Doubt" album and see how it's one of the best albums ever and shit on all three of The Games albums...

I like The Game better then Jigga and I hope that the beef it out on wax. But allot of you guys on this forum need to get some of your own opinions and originality. Mark my word If Jay-Z comes back with a diss record Kleenex stocks are going to go up hard because allot of you little kids are going to be crying after its dropped. 

Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2009, 11:59:07 AM »
interestin but some (maybe even on here) would say jay's first album is overrated and one of or all of games albums are better than jay's first

who says Reasonable Doubt is over-rated??

Bring It On > any song Game has done unless it has Crooked on it ;)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2009, 12:01:49 PM »
haha maybe some on here and elsewhere

who says Reasonable Doubt is over-rated??

Bring It On > any song Game has done unless it has Crooked on it ;)
Cube