Author Topic: MUHFUCKA...  (Read 655 times)

Floydness

MUHFUCKA...
« on: July 22, 2009, 12:14:31 AM »
lol you know whats so funny about you? was that you were actually cool to me and u told me you think im a cool person for giving you advice back when u were complaining to me about what a piece of shit life you have. Then when my pics leaked out and people started clowning on me (of course, its dubcc.. how are they not gonna make fun of anyone that doesnt look like beyonce) you decided to join them because you figured you would rather seek approval from a few more people rather than one person lol.. such a following faggot. I feel so bad for your stupid ass, trust me asshole- YOU...WILL..NEVER..BE..HAPPY..IN..LIFE.. the only thing you will ever have if youre LUCKYYYY is short bursts of joy from stupid things such as bagging on people. GET A LIFE or a different lover asshole, abnormal already has a bitch.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: MUHFUCKA...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 12:16:30 AM »
enough of these threads dedicated to people

Kool Beenz

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 12:18:55 AM »
you gotta admit dude is fuckin hillarious

and i think he started clowning when he found out you were jewish

???

Floydness

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 12:20:17 AM »
Nope, the douche started clowning when my pics leaked out. I think he knew I was jewish the whole time but he didnt really catch onto bagging on that until it was funny and "cool" lol. I will admit, hes funny.  So is abnormal, that doesnt mean hes not a piece of shit though.

Floydness

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 12:22:06 AM »
not only is he a follower btw but hes also a fucking idiot. How ironic, he bags on lights all the time when he never even graduated high school. 

*dont even say you did asshole, cuz last time I spoke to u u told me some shit about not finishing school*

Kool Beenz

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 12:25:07 AM »
i come from a city where the drop out rate is the highest in my state and i know people who didnt even finish 10th grade and they are millionaires

that doesnt really mean your stupid sometimes people drop out cus they have to support their family and work

its not always the case of being stupid....

im just sayin though

Floydness

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 12:28:19 AM »
thats not even my point, it has nothing to do with finishing high school or not. The point is that hes an idiot. Even if he were to show me an M/A in chem I would still think hes a fucking loser.  :loser:

Muhfukka

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 12:34:31 AM »
hahaha youre not being very positive floydness

Muhfukka

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 12:40:06 AM »
Nope, the douche started clowning when my pics leaked out. I think he knew I was jewish the whole time but he didnt really catch onto bagging on that until it was funny and "cool" lol. I will admit, hes funny.  So is abnormal, that doesnt mean hes not a piece of shit though.
hey floydness, heres a little secret, it was me who leaked out the photos hahahano mercy for fat bitches

Floydness

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 12:47:57 AM »
the only thing u have mercy for probably is people like yourself shit for brains lol

Floydness

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 12:49:01 AM »
hahaha youre not being very positive floydness

I am being positive, you contribute to me laughing at times when i check out dubcc.. theres one thing good about u.

Muhfukka

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2009, 12:49:54 AM »
that single long rant wasnt written while you were laughing fatty

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2009, 12:50:16 AM »
I think you two should fuck and then 9 months later give Me a call and ill assassinate the offspring by sneaking behind it in its crib and hammer fisting it

Floydness

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2009, 12:52:05 AM »
that single long rant wasnt written while you were laughing fatty
I wasnt laughing but I had a smile on my face shit storm.

Floydness

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2009, 12:53:21 AM »
I think you two should fuck and then 9 months later give Me a call and ill assassinate the offspring by sneaking behind it in its crib and hammer fisting it

Or perhaps YOU TWO should fuck so he will get you out of his system and perhaps move on in life?