Author Topic: Floyd Mayweather says MMA is for animals & whites who couldn't cut it in boxing  (Read 753 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Mayweather knows how popular and competitive boxing is in Europe.  For fuck's sake, one of his bigger pay days came from fighting Ricky Hatton.  Since Mayweather is one of those people that talks without thinking, you gotta basically see what he was trying to say.  Knowing how dumb this dude is with his comments, he probably did simply mean whites from the U.S., and not every white person in the world. 

I dunno.  Like it or not, Blacks and Hispanics HAVE dominated boxing for years.  Just because there was a big pay day for fighting Hatton, doesnt mean Hatton was a GREAT fighter lol. He got completely mopped by Pacquiao. Im a Pac-Man fan, and even I was embarassed for Hatton lol.  Larry Holmes vs Gerry Cooney was one of the biggest fights of all time, but Gerry Cooney wasnt an all time great lol He was just White, and Holmes was Black.  You know damn well, even with the rise in European fighters, the US is where its at for boxing.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
I wouldn't even call him white too, I'd say he's european.

What kind of dumb statement is that? Europeans aren't white? Only white Americans are?

It's not because they're white, it's because they aren't American. If Heavyweight Boxing was being dominated by an American white guy it'd be huge in the states, like it is in Eastern Europe right now. A real like Rocky Balboa would be ten times as big as Ali, and Tyson in their prime combined. Shit, the fake Rocky Balboa even has his own staue in Philly.

I wasn't talking about the American public in general, but to job. If a boxer from Congo would dominate the heavyweight class, no way he would hate on heavyweight boxing.

nigga heavy weight boxing been boring you clown since tyson and hollyfield last went at it. aint nobody trying to watch some match that dont last more than a couple of rounds
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
eye give it sometime and Blacks are dominating MMA mark by words

yeah just like they dominate the prison system, crime, gang violence, pregnancy, un paid child support, and many other things

::)
aint you mexican?
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Kool Beenz

yeah just like they dominate the prison system, crime, gang violence, pregnancy, un paid child support, and many other things

aint you mexican?

yeah but i just felt like talking shit

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda

aint you mexican?

alright then so eye guess you already know nigga.

so fuck you." - Pac

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mayweather knows how popular and competitive boxing is in Europe.  For fuck's sake, one of his bigger pay days came from fighting Ricky Hatton.  Since Mayweather is one of those people that talks without thinking, you gotta basically see what he was trying to say.  Knowing how dumb this dude is with his comments, he probably did simply mean whites from the U.S., and not every white person in the world. 

I dunno.  Like it or not, Blacks and Hispanics HAVE dominated boxing for years.  Just because there was a big pay day for fighting Hatton, doesnt mean Hatton was a GREAT fighter lol. He got completely mopped by Pacquiao. Im a Pac-Man fan, and even I was embarassed for Hatton lol.  Larry Holmes vs Gerry Cooney was one of the biggest fights of all time, but Gerry Cooney wasnt an all time great lol He was just White, and Holmes was Black.  You know damn well, even with the rise in European fighters, the US is where its at for boxing.

I'm just pointing out the fact that he most likely meant white americans over white europeans.  I'm pretty much in agreement with you. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It's not that those white European fighters who own their divisions are so much weaker than anybody from the US, it's that Americans can't be bothered to care unless Americans are involved in something. The US is where it's at for boxing... yeah, if you want American media/people to care. Difference is simple: Europeans and Asians also care if it's Americans they're watching... Americans only care if it's their own people they're watching. Now of course this a super-generalization, and many Europeans, Asians, Americans sure aren't like that, but when talking about the general media/hype/mainstream, then it sure is true.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Kool Beenz

can you quit trying to be Stephen Smith already?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If you quit trying to be Pancho Villa, Keak da Sneak and BTNH, I promise I will give it a shot.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

It wasn't just because he was white. He was undefeated at the time and had KOed some big names in boxing on his way up. He also had the hardest left hand in boxing history. Would it have drawn the money if he was black, or if Holmes was white? No, but it was still a deserved title shot and a valiant effort. In today's 12 round rules he would have lost a close split decision (or won if it was fixed).

And if the rules stayed the same from trhe Dempsey era of no stoppages and 30+ rounds a fight George Chuvalo would have been the greatest of all time because he would have beaten Ali, Frazier, Norton, Foreman and anyone else he came across.

It wasn't just because he was white. He was undefeated at the time and had KOed some big names in boxing on his way up. He also had the hardest left hand in boxing history. Would it have drawn the money if he was black, or if Holmes was white? No, but it was still a deserved title shot and a valiant effort. In today's 12 round rules he would have lost a close split decision (or won if it was fixed).

lol!! It was completely a race thing. Any boxing historian would tell you the same.  Whites at that time were dying for a heavyweight contender, "The Great White Hope". The sides were completely split as far as fans. Whites pulling for Cooney, Blacks pulling for Holmes. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

It's not that those white European fighters who own their divisions are so much weaker than anybody from the US, it's that Americans can't be bothered to care unless Americans are involved in something. The US is where it's at for boxing... yeah, if you want American media/people to care. Difference is simple: Europeans and Asians also care if it's Americans they're watching... Americans only care if it's their own people they're watching. Now of course this a super-generalization, and many Europeans, Asians, Americans sure aren't like that, but when talking about the general media/hype/mainstream, then it sure is true.

Pacquiao is the biggest draw in boxing right now. He isnt American.  But if you want to keep pushing for the idea that European fighters are better then US fighters, go ahead. I wont laugh at you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

aint you mexican?

alright then so eye guess you already know nigga.

LMAO