Author Topic: Rick Fox vs. Doug Christie  (Read 1942 times)

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Rick Fox vs. Doug Christie
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2002, 01:02:16 AM »
Now the damn Sacramento Queens have done it!!  the season has even started and already they have to start something! sorry ass Doug christie a Hater cuzz hes not on the Laker squad no more has to start stuff!!
but did yall  see Shaq come out at the end to stand up for his team!  and vlade is trying to step up to Shaq........LOL! Vlade better watch it before he gets tossed up by Shaq!!!!!!!!

Are you fucking blind and deaf?  You're a fucking moron, Fox is going to be suspended for about 10 games for that shit.

^^^speak untill u are spoken too punk ass [size=26]MORON![/size]
« Last Edit: October 27, 2002, 01:02:47 AM by Mr.Pac-Man »

kuniver

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Going For A 7th!
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2002, 10:43:32 PM »
Shaq has gotten served so many times, first by Rodman and then Barkeley.  Then that bitch hit he threw at Brad Miller.. None of the Lakers can fight, Kobe got lit up by Chris Childs and Reggie Miller, and now Rick Fox ran all the way to Chrisitie to get his ass beat some more???? dang, thats just sad, this just goes to show whos on top this season.. SACRAMENTO KINGS!
"I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead"- Big L (RIP)

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2002, 02:42:48 PM »
The Kings are in The Lakers footsteps and their disgruntled about it. Plain and simple.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DoLLaBiLL_33

• Lil Geezy
  • Keep it Compton
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2002, 03:40:51 PM »
Shaq can't fight. He's been like a foot taller than other kids his whole life so he probably hasn't even been tested. There are alot of players in the NBA that would rearrange Shaq's shit. Let's make a list...

*Charles Oakley
*Shawn Kemp
*Danny Fortson
*Michael Olowankandi
*Anthony Mason
*Kevin Garnett
*Chris Webber

And the list goes on...basically anybody taller than 6'7" who ain't scared of him would put hands on Shaq. I can't wait for him to try to test one of these guys. No wait, Shaq knows better, he'd rather swing on the backs of white guys 100 pounds lighter than him...

P.S. Brad Miller dared Shaq to start some shit while he was looking and Shaq didn't do shit...

*LA..Where 80% of the population Gang Bang

*I gotta keep the P in it baby, mothafuck you hoes

*I'm a roll model, ya I roll models in and out of my room at night lookin' guilty with they hole hollow

*Gang Bang ? The name of ya album ain't the name of ya gang

Citizen-Y

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2002, 07:24:30 PM »
Shaq can't fight. He's been like a foot taller than other kids his whole life so he probably hasn't even been tested. There are alot of players in the NBA that would rearrange Shaq's shit. Let's make a list...

*Charles Oakley
*Shawn Kemp
*Danny Fortson
*Michael Olowankandi
*Anthony Mason
*Kevin Garnett
*Chris Webber

And the list goes on...basically anybody taller than 6'7" who ain't scared of him would put hands on Shaq. I can't wait for him to try to test one of these guys. No wait, Shaq knows better, he'd rather swing on the backs of white guys 100 pounds lighter than him...

P.S. Brad Miller dared Shaq to start some shit while he was looking and Shaq didn't do shit...

Brad Miller also knew that he had Oak backing him up.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2002, 12:13:38 AM »
Now the damn Sacramento Queens have done it!!  the season has even started and already they have to start something! sorry ass Doug christie a Hater cuzz hes not on the Laker squad no more has to start stuff!!
but did yall  see Shaq come out at the end to stand up for his team!  and vlade is trying to step up to Shaq........LOL! Vlade better watch it before he gets tossed up by Shaq!!!!!!!!

translation: im a lakers dickrider and i cant admit Fox got chin checked
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2002, 11:43:40 AM »
translation: im a lakers dickrider and i cant admit Fox got chin checked

Why u have to talk shit???  dickrider?? u needs to check yourself about dickriding!!!!  where did i say that fox beated up christie??? smartass!!!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2002, 11:44:33 AM by Mr.Pac-Man »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2002, 11:39:12 PM »
Shaq has gotten served so many times, first by Rodman and then Barkeley.  Then that bitch hit he threw at Brad Miller.. None of the Lakers can fight, Kobe got lit up by Chris Childs and Reggie Miller, and now Rick Fox ran all the way to Chrisitie to get his ass beat some more???? dang, thats just sad, this just goes to show whos on top this season.. SACRAMENTO KINGS!

FOOL...The Lakers can't fight? LoL...Have u seen Shaq in a real fight? He'd fuckin kill anyone...NBA fights are always unexpected, and that's why it's always bullshit...It always gets broken up after the first sock...have u ever seen a REAL fight in the NBA? No u haven't, so keep your mouth closed...Fox is a crazy muthafucka, he'd kill that cancer patient looking muthafucka known as Christie...But of course, no one realizes Fox was SUCKERPUNCHED...U think Fox was expecting that cheapshot? That's why Fox ran all around the fuckin building to whoop Christies ass...Cuz he's fuckin crazy like that...Fox had Christie in a head lock, but Christies bitchass was still trying to sock Fox like a little bitch...Cancer patient can't sock for shit...His blows are softer than his shot...I hate all the fuckin King fans who act like Christie really did something...Christies skinny ass would get lit up in a REAL fight, mark my words...

*Charles Oakley
*Shawn Kemp
*Danny Fortson
*Michael Olowankandi
*Anthony Mason
*Kevin Garnett
*Chris Webber

Oh my god man...Are u really that stupid or what? U really think Kevin Garnet or Michael Olawakandi who both weigh 200 pounds combined can even come close to Shaq? Hahahahah...Like I said, NBA fights are BS...they always get broken up after the first punch is thrown, so it doesn't really show who can fight and who can't...You think Shaq is stupid enough to fuckin start shit with Brad Miller? Brad Miller doesn't mean shit to his team, so even if he got suspended, it wouldn't make a difference...On the other hand, Shaq IS the Lakers, so if he got suspended, it would be over for LA...Now stop your BS talk...Laker haters are all the same...They'll never admit anything, cuz they're fuckin idiots...Laker's win 3 champions in a row...a Laker hater says "Oh, it was just luck, watch next year, Lakers are weak"...Whatever though...It don't matter, I can't change your dumbass opinion anyways, so fuck it...PeACe

DoLLaBiLL_33

• Lil Geezy
  • Keep it Compton
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2002, 09:42:50 PM »
The Lakers get bullshit favortism all day. And I'm gonna stand by my claims that if Shaq fights somebody with any type of get down he will get dropped. Big don't mean a damn thang if you can't fight. He'll get his big ass knocked out. Shaq in a fight... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Fuckin' Dick Riders..Shaq ain't no damn boxer...
« Last Edit: November 06, 2002, 09:44:27 PM by DoLLaBiLL_33 »

*I'm a roll model, ya I roll models in and out of my room at night lookin' guilty with they hole hollow

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2002, 03:07:43 PM »
The Lakers get bullshit favortism all day. And I'm gonna stand by my claims that if Shaq fights somebody with any type of get down he will get dropped. Big don't mean a damn thang if you can't fight. He'll get his big ass knocked out. Shaq in a fight... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Fuckin' Dick Riders..Shaq ain't no damn boxer...

Uhhh yea...That's why Shaq is a part time Police Officer...He already knocked out a few criminals on the job...

DoLLaBiLL_33

• Lil Geezy
  • Keep it Compton
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2002, 04:32:41 PM »
Shaq is not a Police Officer. He wants to be one. All he is that slow kid that used to ride the short yellow bus...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2002, 06:51:42 PM »
Shaq is not a Police Officer. He wants to be one. All he is that slow kid that used to ride the short yellow bus...

No...He was already in Police-training, and I read about him beating this one fools ass...PeAce