Author Topic: Warren G's G-Files Tracklist X Album Cover X CDQ Link To Swagger Rich  (Read 1789 times)

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I rather have a greatest hits album, with a few unreleased gems from the prime of his career.

Yah fo sho... He used to work with good artists then, Adina Howard, Tha Twinz,  Phats Bossi... And Take ALook Over Your Shoulder was the best CD ever made!

Tha GFiles album wont even sell 10K Units. All tha tracks i heard on it suck.

Swagger Rich fet Snoop Dizzle flopped to
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 01:24:47 AM by RhyanD »

kuruptDPG

Not really buying the track listing. The 2 singles he pushed out Mr. DJ and Gigalo's don't appear? Wouldn't make any sense. I'm not so sure this album is even done. As for 2 weeks ago, he was still working on it.

i know wtf is that all about? either change the traklisting now or dont put this album out.

good to see nate on the album but why didnt he have him on the 1st time rather than saying to all haters, nate will be on now

m.d

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
The G Files feat. Bishop Lamont, Nate Dogg , Snoop and the New Artists this is Not the Complete Tracklist beleve me

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Swaggor Rich leaked cdq 6 weeks ago, get wit da times. It was on dj whoo kids site ta download.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
warren g has the ability to make dope music, and he still got it, judging from some other songs which havnt been leaked that were played in the studio live on istream in the past. i heard the chorus to the nate dogg track in one of his ustream videos before, and it sounded pretty dope. and then to see that tracklisting without the nate dogg track, but all the wack songs that everybody hates like ringtone, crush and swagger rich, with only 13 tracks, is really shooting warren in the foot, with his very poor choices for the album.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Swaggor Rich leaked cdq 6 weeks ago, get wit da times. It was on dj whoo kids site ta download.

CLINT DOGG ALERT!

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
this album has the potentional to be even wacker than a new daz or kurupt album