Author Topic: 99% OF YOU CLOWNS THAT SAY FUCK THE POLICE  (Read 373 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 99% OF YOU CLOWNS THAT SAY FUCK THE POLICE
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2009, 01:01:21 AM »
i stay on some fuck the police type shit

and AG Wish looks like prison bitch in your sig

Roccy

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2009, 01:06:32 AM »
thats bullshit fuck each cop individually theyre all a bunch of pussies believe me i grew up seeing DAILY how little they do for a real problem

if u give a man a gun, and a license to kill...a license to be a dickhead and be damn near untouchable within the law, its a recipe for disaster. 

how it really goes down..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2009, 10:29:29 AM »
why dont we get a real cop to talk about this shit?

yeah wheres that Proud Police Officer alias when u need him? lol  We could at least get Carl Winslow or somegoddamnbody...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2009, 12:07:30 PM »
Cops are people with jobs. And all people, especially whites in cali, hold stereotypes or some sort of prejudice towards others unless your ghandi or something. Giving cops all the power in the world to control neighborhoods is fucked up considering how split up society has gotten between different social classes. This system aint working, that's why I hate cops

^^ REAL TALK.. i just got pulled over, and they were telling me how they're at it with the blacks... im comfortable around police from being fucked with for so many years so i dont get nervous and start shaking even when ridin dirty like u pussys