Author Topic: all these new pac leaks  (Read 1248 times)

blockstar

• 'G'
all these new pac leaks
« on: July 26, 2009, 02:07:14 PM »
i tried searching the board past few days and saw all these new pac leaks.
from unreleased tracks to acapellas to orginals.
question is where is all this coming from? can somebody post the cliffnotes?
i read something about some thing "DAT" and something wit $300.

wats a dat? digital audio track? im happy that these are out because they sound so much better then the new shit they been releasing. Just wanted some background info on it. Thank you to everybody on the board posting new rls.

blockstar

• 'G'
Re: all these new pac leaks
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 03:00:43 PM »
and sup with these "THC" thing. they acting like they the illuminati of pac tracks or something.
i remember when everybody here pitched in and got that crooked i mixtape with no dj like few years ago. and shared it with everybdoy for the love of music.

fuck holding on to music that isnt yours.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 03:05:48 PM »
and sup with these "THC" thing. they acting like they the illuminati of pac tracks or something.
i remember when everybody here pitched in and got that crooked i mixtape with no dj like few years ago. and shared it with everybdoy for the love of music.

?

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 05:05:38 PM »

that's like saying the honda you bought isn't yours because you didn't manufacture it.  it's also saying you should share that honda with anyone who wants to drive it.

if people actually understood how things worked they wouldn't sound as stupid as they do.  not saying you're stupid, but anyone who thinks they deserve something of great worth for free is gonna have a hard time understanding why they don't get a paycheck for sitting on their ass all day.

crooked i material isn't exactly of the same worth as 2pac.

bullshit aside, thc is where the tracks came from - so if you want to thank someone, thank them.

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 10:09:06 PM »
well im mostly a lurker, been checking this site since 2002 i think.

I just wnat to thank everyone that upps pac or anything else.  I also agree, fuck holding onto music.  No its not comparable to a honda.  If anyone else has good quality pac, please up that shit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2009, 05:14:44 AM »

crooked i material isn't exactly of the same worth as 2pac.

theres some people on here (wont name no names) who tried to sell a Crooked I cd on ebay for 700, saying that he paid 1,000 for it lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BULLSHiT

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2009, 08:39:38 AM »

your logic is like my username; BULLSHIT.

listen, dirtbag. thc had the funds to acquire songs you'd never hear if it wasn't for their money or hard work. do you honestly think a normal person would leak songs he spent thousands of dollars on for free? you might as well take a dump in central park and wipe your ass with hundreds then if you're that rich. comparing crooked i songs with Pac songs is like saying a lamborghini is worth as much as a ford siesta. you seem very uneducated.

it's always the same shit when new stuff leaks. thank the uploader (who didn't even acquire it in the first place) and then say fuck the original sourcers who spent thousands of dollars on it. you people are the reason private groups exist. i won't talk more about the group as it's none of your business or this board at all.

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2009, 02:07:19 PM »

listen, dirtbag. thc had the funds to acquire songs you'd never hear if it wasn't for their money or hard work. do you honestly think a normal person would leak songs he spent thousands of dollars on for free? you might as well take a dump in central park and wipe your ass with hundreds then if you're that rich. comparing crooked i songs with Pac songs is like saying a lamborghini is worth as much as a ford siesta. you seem very uneducated.

it's always the same shit when new stuff leaks. thank the uploader (who didn't even acquire it in the first place) and then say fuck the original sourcers who spent thousands of dollars on it. you people are the reason private groups exist. i won't talk more about the group as it's none of your business or this board at all.

lol wow so personal....dirtbag lol
i dont get involved ur guys heated battle but a lamborghini to a siesta? fuck u bro crooked i is as good if not better than pac. and hes the only rapper alive i can say that about.

blockstar

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 08:22:35 PM »

thanks for registering just to post that ;0.

and no you dumb fuck, ofcoruse we are going to thank the uploader becuase he is releasing it to the public. why would we thank the nerds at thc who think they are tight because they have tracks others dont? but i do appricate you guys spending the money on the tracks and maybe if you guys had a public donation, we all together could chip in and help bring more pac tracks out for the fans to hear.

but do you. keep buying shit for us.
and thanks to mak-rev etc.. who upload it for the rest of us

Don`Makaveli

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2009, 09:47:00 PM »
All thread full of bullshit, lol. Nobody say who sell this shit..
http://TupacBg.Com
The Bulgarian Site #1 For Tupac Legacy...

http://MakaveliNation.Com
RAP Forum

blockstar

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2009, 10:42:10 PM »
where can we get that .pdf of the list of tracks acquired?

BULLSHiT

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2009, 05:04:20 AM »

thanks for registering just to post that ;0.

and no you dumb fuck, ofcoruse we are going to thank the uploader becuase he is releasing it to the public. why would we thank the nerds at thc who think they are tight because they have tracks others dont? but i do appricate you guys spending the money on the tracks and maybe if you guys had a public donation, we all together could chip in and help bring more pac tracks out for the fans to hear.

but do you. keep buying shit for us.
and thanks to mak-rev etc.. who upload it for the rest of us
oh you stupid stupid fuck fuck. is it possible to be this dumb? clearly you do not know shit about the scene. so yeah let us all donate together. $5 dollar here, $10 here, one fag complaining here. you cannot buy tracks from producers/collectors and leak them regardless of what you paid for them. it's part of the deal asshead, and i doubt you have the intelligence to know why.

you must be the dumbest individual i have ever encountered on a 2Pac board.

blockstar

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 08:16:54 AM »
good thing we are on a westcoast forum and not on a pac board you lil groupie lol.

miss me with that bullshit. (no pun intended)

you sound a lil angry behind the keyboard there. you mad that your mommys credit card got maxed out payin some producer for some pac tracks which were leaked?

lol @ your fake scene wit you and your frekle glasses world of warcraft crew lol.  go back to playing in traffic kid.

-----
somebody post up the pdf

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 08:57:04 AM »
good thing we are on a westcoast forum and not on a pac board you lil groupie lol.

you sound a lil angry behind the keyboard there. you mad that your mommys credit card got maxed out payin some producer for some pac tracks which were leaked?

lol @ your fake scene wit you and your frekle glasses world of warcraft crew lol.  go back to playing in traffic kid.

-----
somebody post up the pdf
lol
and somebody post up the pdf

BULLSHiT

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2009, 09:12:24 AM »

-----
somebody post up the pdf
ouch the disses hurts!!!11

you are still dumb and thick as a brick. how about you go on a craigslist venture and suck anonymous cock in order to afford crooked i DR leftovers? i am sure you could get them dirt cheap, but so is a craigslist cock.