Author Topic: CONGRATULATIONS to Joe "Flash" Gordon for making the BASEBALL HALL OF FAME  (Read 76 times)

OG Hack Wilson

oh, and Ricky Henderson and Jim Rice

but 1942 MVP Joe Gordon deserves it from the grave  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Joe is a little before my time, but what a second basemen! ;D

herpes

Did Gil Hodges rape someones mother and we just don't know about it.  I can understand not getting voted in as a player, he was borderline though if Jim Rice can get voted in anyone can.  But you would figure the veterans committee would of voted him in.  He was a superb first basemen, swung a good bat, the leader of those great Brooklyn Dodger clubs in the 50's, and was the manager for the 69 Mets.  The veterans committee has voted in some real questionable guys.  Why no love for Gil Hodges, they even got a bridge in NY named after him and he still gets no love lol.

thisoneguy360

Ricky Henderson was always one of my favorite players, I remember seeing him during his quick stay in Seattle and the guy was still making people look stupid at 42  :laugh: