Author Topic: Fuck my life Part. 2.... Meth and Red = no show tonight  (Read 110 times)

Blood$

Fuck my life Part. 2.... Meth and Red = no show tonight
« on: July 26, 2009, 11:26:52 PM »
last week I missed the Slaugherhouse concert for nothing and now tonight we all actually made it to the show, got in for free and past the whole line and got to be up above the DJ booth, and at least got to see Ghostface and his crew perform, but fuckin' after Ghost got off and then waiting until 12:45 they finally said that Method Man and Redman were stuck in traffic in New Jersey 45 min. away... before that people were already booing and chanting shit, but after that maddd bottles and stuff got thrown on stage at all the people and equipment, and then after it cleared out a little one of the dudes who opened for Ghostface who was some white rapper almost got into a fight with someone in the crowd cuz he wouldn't share his blunt with them and then he just got off stage and stormed out into the street with the blunt lit in his mouth right in front of a bunch of cops lmao

I can't complain though since I got in for free and got hella blunted, even smoked one with some Jamaican dude who was doing the lights lol... but damn I'm disappointed I didn't get to see them cuz I hear they are dope as hell live  :-\

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Fuck my life Part. 2.... Meth and Red = no show tonight
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 11:28:15 PM »
NJ?

where you live Money?

as for the story ----> MAD GAY! :-X

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 11:31:15 PM »
nah CT lol

well the story is just there for whoever is wondering about what may have happened at the show  :P

some of this may end up on WorldStar like Foxy Brown's show last week cuz it got booed when she showed up at like 1

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 11:36:36 PM »
 8) 8) 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 11:53:46 PM »
that's wack. at least you didn't pay. I've seen Red and he was entertaining himself

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2009, 11:57:19 PM »
hell yeah, I would have been flippin' shit like some of the people there if I paid lol

didn't you say you blazed one with Redman too?

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2009, 12:10:09 AM »
hell yeah, I would have been flippin' shit like some of the people there if I paid lol

yeah but it was more like he passed his blunt to the crowd and I got a hit  8)

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2009, 12:15:44 AM »

yeah but it was more like he passed his blunt to the crowd and I got a hit  8)

that's still what's up  8)