Author Topic: why was Jared Taylor banned but job hasnt been?  (Read 363 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: why was Jared Taylor banned but job hasnt been?
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2009, 06:36:57 PM »
can you ban someone and then same person come back from the same computer as a different screen name?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blasphemy

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2009, 01:17:01 AM »
can you ban someone and then same person come back from the same computer as a different screen name?

as long as they don't IP ban the user, then yes. if they are IP banned, they can't access the site at all.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2009, 03:11:32 AM »
In a forum ran by white people

Right, but what skin color do they favor? Lol.
nigga shut the fuck up. ya niggas make up shit and run wild with it. yea eye say what eye say but then again contribute more here then you and Ab-Normal dubcc checking on his Blackberry on a yacht ass. the fuck that other nigga do. all he does is talk shit and talk shit. that nigga doesnt talk no sports, no music, no movies, no games. fuck out of here and stop bitching about shit

LOL

ikke

« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2009, 04:22:58 AM »

as long as they don't IP ban the user, then yes. if they are IP banned, they can't access the site at all.
unless he changes his IP

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2009, 04:49:37 AM »
In a forum ran by white people

Right, but what skin color do they favor? Lol.
nigga shut the fuck up. ya niggas make up shit and run wild with it. yea eye say what eye say but then again contribute more here then you and Ab-Normal dubcc checking on his Blackberry on a yacht ass. the fuck that other nigga do. all he does is talk shit and talk shit. that nigga doesnt talk no sports, no music, no movies, no games. fuck out of here and stop bitching about shit

LOL
My nigga Job got to nerve to say a muthafuck talkin shit.  Damn.
Time for a change...bring it!

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2009, 11:42:31 AM »
Oh shut up job you wigger
so now eye am a wigger. but eye thought eye was a nigga on welfare before though which is it

how you going to try to tell me to shut up when you dedicated yet another thread to me
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2009, 11:48:56 AM »
My nigga.  Nice to see your punk ass has come back.  Guess when it comes to Jared vs Job, you win.  Don't let that shit go to your head, my nigga.
Time for a change...bring it!