Author Topic: i went to JONS  (Read 267 times)

LAXCENTRAL

i went to JONS
« on: July 27, 2009, 10:19:51 PM »
JONS SUPERMARKET... I LIKE

jeromechickenbone

Re: i went to JONS
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 10:29:39 PM »
Thats cool.  I took a shit earlier.  It went too quick though...I was looking forward to a little chill time on the toilet.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 04:50:30 AM »

i hope you die a horrible fuccin death

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 04:52:38 AM »
Man, the love up in here is on a level I can't touch.  Jrome, I feel ya on that shit.  Nothing worse than thinking you going to get a little time to yourself, and the shit jets out your ass too quick.
Time for a change...bring it!

ikke

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 05:27:34 AM »
I had  to wake up early today, shit sucks....

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 11:43:06 PM »
I had  to wake up early today, shit sucks....
bam

MrsLights

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 01:22:17 AM »
You always were special my son but what have you done to your brain? I know it was hard for you being a result of rape by a Soviet soldier and having a prostitute for a mother, but  how have you destroyed yourself? I thought that America would be good for you, but you do nothing to bring your poor dead mother any pride

Jaydc555

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 01:26:10 AM »
Goodamn lights I can't believe you would do this to your mother

Kool Beenz

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 01:39:29 AM »
just saddens me knowing that Lights's parents tried to give him a better life and this is how he repays them

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 10:11:34 PM »

i seen that shit in Glendale ain't it off San Fernando and western or some shit like that, looked like the ripped off vons for that name just the way they lay out the letters lol

StevenQBosell

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 10:19:13 PM »

i seen that shit in Glendale ain't it off San Fernando and western or some shit like that, looked like the ripped off vons for that name just the way they lay out the letters lol

LOL it sure is, it's like a block away from an Army surplus store in Glendale. That's Jons is super funny, all the old Armenian men in thier little red scooters, beeping you out the way, and trying to smoke cigarettes in the market...  8)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2009, 10:36:16 PM »

LOL it sure is, it's like a block away from an Army surplus store in Glendale. That's Jons is super funny, all the old Armenian men in thier little red scooters, beeping you out the way, and trying to smoke cigarettes in the market...  8)

yeah man i never been in there but i can image lol
when i lived out that way i did my shopping @ sunland produce that place is the shit for fresh food
wussup though u gonna represent Barbados for LA carnival this year?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 11:40:57 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

westsiderider323

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2009, 10:41:21 PM »

haha next to the bank theres a pollo loco like across from there

Floydness

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2009, 02:16:30 PM »
You always were special my son but what have you done to your brain? I know it was hard for you being a result of rape by a Soviet soldier and having a prostitute for a mother, but  how have you destroyed yourself? I thought that America would be good for you, but you do nothing to bring your poor dead mother any pride

get the fuck off the internet and please go to therapy you fucking retard, lmao what kind of crack are u smoking???  ???

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2009, 07:11:53 PM »

lol yeah it is ..... lol
prices are 1/2 the price