Author Topic: Funny People  (Read 1174 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Funny People
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2009, 07:44:10 PM »
I can just tell from that scene Eminem is a little bitch just like Dre. I even heard a rumor Dre is a homo, I wouldn't be surprised if they're a couple now that I'm thinking about it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2009, 12:25:45 AM »
anyone who is bad mouthing the Eminem scene, are you fans of his music to begin with?

are you sure, are you POSITIVE that holds no bias towards your opinons here? :laugh:

either that or you guys have no sense of humor lol.

OchoCinco

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2009, 01:25:34 AM »
anyone who is bad mouthing the Eminem scene, are you fans of his music to begin with?

are you sure, are you POSITIVE that holds no bias towards your opinons here? :laugh:

or you love eminem, im just sayin cham, it can go both ways bro.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2009, 03:05:46 AM »

i love infinite and the first 3 albums, but dude is so fucking corny, especially now that he is old now

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2009, 09:05:46 AM »

i love infinite and the first 3 albums, but dude is so fucking corny, especially now that he is old now

i understand what you're saying, but if the scene was in a movie that came out in 2002, right when he was on top of the world, i have a feeling you would find it much funnier lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2009, 10:03:27 AM »
eminem looked like a straight up clown in this movie

that shit was funny! what they made him say lol

nahh... I thought it was the worst scene in the film. The guy just can't act

i dunno, man....shit was pretty funny. eminem is hilarious in movies. even if it's in an unintentional/awkward sorta way.

either way, the movie was good as fuck. rivals"hangover" for comedy of the year. sandler is the shit, fuck everybody.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2009, 02:36:19 PM »

I thought that was one of the funniest scenes throughout the whole movie.

the acting was dead on. He didn't have to do anything more.  The way he looked and how calm he was when saying all that shit was PERFECT.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2009, 02:49:09 PM »
Eminem was cool in it and RZA was really amazing in it.  Ray Romano's facial expressions in the Eminem scene made that scene much more hilarious though. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2009, 04:07:32 PM »

i dunno, man....shit was pretty funny. eminem is hilarious in movies. even if it's in an unintentional/awkward sorta way.

either way, the movie was good as fuck. rivals"hangover" for comedy of the year. sandler is the shit, fuck everybody.

i would say Hangover is the funnier movie of the two, but overall as a film Funny People takes it.

Hangover was non-stop hilarious comedy, whereas Funny People had a lot of seriousness in it; which wasn't bad, made it a better all around movie. 8)

G-Funk

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2009, 04:10:08 PM »
Is this film really worth seeing? I'm guessing it was sorta a flop because they kept showing advertisements on it constantly.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2009, 04:17:54 PM »
Is this film really worth seeing? I'm guessing it was sorta a flop because they kept showing advertisements on it constantly.

did u read the replies?..........and what kinda backwards ass logic is that? if a movie is promoted heavily, it must be bad. LOL!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2009, 05:34:35 PM »
Eminem was cool in it and RZA was really amazing in it.  Ray Romano's facial expressions in the Eminem scene made that scene much more hilarious though. 
rza cracked me up

G-Funk

« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2009, 06:09:20 PM »
did u read the replies?..........and what kinda backwards ass logic is that? if a movie is promoted heavily, it must be bad. LOL!

I was saying because it didn't meet up it's expectations as it had hoped.. especially for having big name people on its line-up, i.e. Adam Sandler, Judd Apatow, Seth Rogan, that fat dude that was in Superbad.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2009, 07:42:40 PM »
Forgot to mention RZA but yea he was funny as fuck.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2009, 07:54:05 PM »

I was saying because it didn't meet up it's expectations as it had hoped.. especially for having big name people on its line-up, i.e. Adam Sandler, Judd Apatow, Seth Rogan, that fat dude that was in Superbad.

for me, it exceeded expectations.