Author Topic: Download: BWS' The Menace - Livin Life Wreckless (Special Edition) [Link inside]  (Read 441 times)

All-Eyez-On-Me

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm an asshole and I know it

Features by: Glasses Malone, XO, Elijah, Germ Ghee, QC, Fly TY and Gucci Mane

Download: http://www.limelinx.com/files/17674bc93bed3108b53991af4c24ee41

Support da BWS Movement follow the homie on twitter: www.twitter.com/SlimMenace

Also retweet this link: http://bit.ly/theMenace

Right now Menace is on tour with The Game in New Zealand,
when he is back in Cali, the video "The Reality" will be out with the "Menace 2 Society" Mixtape,
so keep your eyeZ open!!!!

LONDON!!

Features by: Glasses Malone, XO, Elijah, Germ Ghee, QC, Fly TY and Gucci Mane

Download: http://www.limelinx.com/files/17674bc93bed3108b53991af4c24ee41

Support da BWS Movement follow the homie on twitter: www.twitter.com/SlimMenace

Also retweet this link: http://bit.ly/theMenace

Right now Menace is on tour with The Game in New Zealand,
when he is back in Cali, the video "The Reality" will be out with the "Menace 2 Society" Mixtape,
so keep your eyeZ open!!!!

props
"get this money by any means nessassary"

All-Eyez-On-Me

• Lil Geezy
1400+ downloads

If you aint one of them, go get it, some hot songs on it !

BWS

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'l check this, Havnt heard much from Menace, from the song i heard he was dope. Props for this. Drop some thoughts later.

On another note, I finnally lisened to XO tape and added 4 or 5 songs by him that were released around the same time, and the CD aintt bad, Scipio was dope. Should of kept that name Either way dope artist. Lets see whats this is about. 8)

All-Eyez-On-Me

• Lil Geezy
good lookin homie

Lets get to 2000+ downloads

EnzoUK

i got no propz for this project at all from menace and im really not happy with that.

dude needs to show some apprication,  >:(  its only cause iv been a fan of his for years that i had the tracks, no one else had them, but other fools get propz, but not me.
Twitter: @EnzoUK

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i got no propz for this project at all from menace and im really not happy with that.

dude needs to show some apprication,  >:(  its only cause iv been a fan of his for years that i had the tracks, no one else had them, but other fools get propz, but not me.

quit moaning, did u do it for the propz or the music?

EnzoUK

the money & music...

its always nice for someone to show apprication for ur work, instead of disreguarding it as your own.

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Yawn! You got paid and the music got out there. Dont ever ask for propz, if they come then all good but never ever ask for them!
the money & music...

its always nice for someone to show apprication for ur work, instead of disreguarding it as your own.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sounds like some of the songs were ripped from YouTube (Around These Parts).

teletomble

When Does His Official Mixtape Come Out?

EnzoUK

Yawn! You got paid and the music got out there. Dont ever ask for propz, if they come then all good but never ever ask for them!
the money & music...

i didnt get paid... i done it for the money but dont get paid... hense why im angry??

All-Eyez-On-Me

• Lil Geezy
Props to Coldrhymez, he really made that shit gettin downloaded llike that much...

Im also just making promo for this song, cause I met Menace twice last month and he was real cool to me, the whole BWS fam.

EnzoUK

Props to Coldrhymez, he really made that shit gettin downloaded llike that much...

Im also just making promo for this song, cause I met Menace twice last month and he was real cool to me, the whole BWS fam.

i wasnt annoyed at you, it was menace. never replys to emails either.