Author Topic: Crooked I LIVE STREAMING Right Now  (Read 418 times)

Blasphemy

Re: Crooked I LIVE STREAMING Right Now
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 12:05:44 PM »
http://www.blogtv.com/People/pigface

I loled at the url, but he needs to record his shows so we can see em.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 06:43:07 PM »
what'd he say
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 07:00:46 PM »
what'd he say

Was wondering the same thing.  I wonder if there was any news given on the "Pig Face, Weapon Waist" e.p.  I think they were talking about dropping the album artwork and track list petty soon.  Also, I agree that it would be cool if these segments were recorded so we could watch them later in the event that we're not online when he broadcasts live (like how Budden does his broadcasts).

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 07:52:00 PM »
He didnt talk about nothin, didnt give a date for shit, he did say "Boss is coming soon" though and thats it, lmao. He was just talkin with the fans and was like since Budden wants to keep clowning ill leak "We Outta Here" right now. Hes like dont be suprised if you wake up and see it on the net lol. I knew he wasnt gonna leak shit though. He was only on for like 30 minutes!!!

JohnnyL

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 07:55:37 PM »
He didnt talk about nothin, didnt give a date for shit, he did say "Boss is coming soon" though and thats it, lmao. He was just talkin with the fans and was like since Budden wants to keep clowning ill leak "We Outta Here" right now. Hes like dont be suprised if you wake up and see it on the net lol. I knew he wasnt gonna leak shit though. He was only on for like 30 minutes!!!

Damn.  That would've been tight if he did leak it.  Except, I'm sure Budden wouldn't have liked it. I was hoping maybe something would have been mention about "Pig Face, Weapon Waist."  Oh, well.  Hopefully there will be some news soon.

EFFeX

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 08:26:48 PM »

Damn.  That would've been tight if he did leak it.  Except, I'm sure Budden wouldn't have liked it. I was hoping maybe something would have been mention about "Pig Face, Weapon Waist."  Oh, well.  Hopefully there will be some news soon.

Only thing he said about Weapon Waist was that it's till August 18th and that he considers it his best body of work to date. He also stated that the collaboration he has with Snoop on it is a banger and that he is happy to finally squash the beef. He basically said the beef was garbage to begin with and it's nice to put it behind him. He also mentioned Raekwon is on the CD... We already knew all the features already though.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 08:30:33 PM »
did he talk about the tatoo?

EFFeX

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 08:54:59 PM »
did he talk about the tatoo?

Yeah somewhat, he was just like...

"I love my tattoo, I love my H's on the side, always gotta have an H on the side!"

LOL!

He didn't really seem to be down about it at all believe it or not, it was all jokes.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 09:53:47 PM »
^that's what's up.

good that he isn't upset. 8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 10:25:16 PM »
I still dont get that H on the side shit lol!!!

Mr. VIP

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2009, 11:28:34 PM »
crooked i is a idiot

Quadruple OG

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2009, 06:52:21 AM »
as long as Crooked I isn't going Stephan Marbury on us, should be fine