Author Topic: "Game Heading Back to Interscope for R.E.D Album, A-Team Role Confirmed"  (Read 1396 times)

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Damn so much hate...lol I think the album will be dope. I was a little let down by L.A.X. but it was still a better album than what MOST artists put out. I like Lady GaGa so that collab should be dope and. Not sure about the Gucci Mane collab but we'll see how it comes out...thing is y'all gotta calm down and just wait for the records to come out before you start judging them.  ::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
for the record, this "rumor", in this thread are telling us the "confirmed" guests.

you know 95% of the songs will have a feature anyway lol.

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
Game is gonna play Mr.T in the A-Team movie?!?!?!?!?!

Dogg Ly Dogg

Lady Gaga + Gucci Mane on Game's album  8)  skiit skiit

westside159

Lil wayne , Lady Gaga Gaga , Gucci Mane ??  WTF   im not buying the album if there on it

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
 Lil Wayne, Lady GaGa, Pharrell, Kanye West and Gucci Mane

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sounds fake tho

THANK GOD FOR SLAUGHTERHOUSE

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cool.  50 must bout to be getting off Interscope then.  I want to hear Mack 10, Mc Ren, DJ Quik on his album.  Maybe a beat from, DJ Premier, Ant Banks, Jelly Roll of even Battlecat on a track

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Honestly I don't see anything wrong with those features, in particular the Lady Gaga one. She's like on top of the world right now, and as someone stated her music is not bad at all. She adds dope elements to any hip hop track she's been on so far.

And Gucci Mane, I hate the dude's look, and I hate his name, but the boy can rap. Take a full listen to one of his mixtapes, he definitely has his rapping game down.

All in all, I'm definitely looking forward to this album.

Jaydc555

You just said gucci can rap.Your opinion doesn't matter

Lucifuge

hahahahaha..Game loose it def
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
Honestly I don't see anything wrong with those features, in particular the Lady Gaga one. She's like on top of the world right now, and as someone stated her music is not bad at all. She adds dope elements to any hip hop track she's been on so far.

And Gucci Mane, I hate the dude's look, and I hate his name, but the boy can rap. Take a full listen to one of his mixtapes, he definitely has his rapping game down.

you dont see nothin wrong???

did you knw The Game does Gangsta Rap>?

Dogg Ly Dogg

you dont see nothin wrong???

did you knw The Game does Gangsta Rap>?

He does mainstream to me

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
Imma go a little bit offtopic but Jimmy Rosemond tried to kill 2Pac in '94, it's a shame Game chose him as manager... at least don't rap about 2Pac like you love him, you idiot!

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
I take it there's still no chance of Dre producing for Game again, even on Interscope?

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Man we are a half a year away from this album....those people won't be on there....Jimmy is just doing his job and trying to drop names to build the buzz.