Author Topic: swagspot.com  (Read 959 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: swagspot.com
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2009, 03:45:23 PM »
NIK = Swagspots #1 leecher.

LOL...i didnt even know the url

But you sure searched for it.

i checked to see if that message board was up and it wasnt....took a couple secs, no big deal.

universe

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2009, 02:52:34 AM »
LOL...my recordings from when I was 14. KAIN is still starting message boards that average 3 posts a day, and dude is pushing 30.

PUSHING 30 ???
YOU'RE TOO OBSESSED WITH ME NOT TO KNOW MY REAL AGE.

NIK YOU'RE THE MOST PATHETIC POSTER ON THIS FORUM.
HOW MUCH CANDY COULD YOU HAVE BOUGHT WHEN I OFFERED YOU $100 DOLLARS TO LEAVE DUBCC ?

DID YOU DADDY GIVE YOU A RAISE YET ? 

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2009, 07:04:39 AM »
3.floyd and i havent been together for a while, but shes fine and 40 pounds less than in the pics the stalkers posted

lol @ NIK defending his girlfriend to make himself look better. Wonder how he's gonna cover up his addiction problem?

ikke

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2009, 07:14:55 AM »
^^ lol, dude was desperate, made like 100 threads in G-spot containing nothing but a link to his forum..  :grumpy:
let them, If I see links like that on a forum I go to I spam the shit out of that linked forum and make everybody on there wish they would have killed themselves years ago

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2009, 10:45:51 AM »
LOL...my recordings from when I was 14. KAIN is still starting message boards that average 3 posts a day, and dude is pushing 30.

PUSHING 30 ???
YOU'RE TOO OBSESSED WITH ME NOT TO KNOW MY REAL AGE.

NIK YOU'RE THE MOST PATHETIC POSTER ON THIS FORUM.
HOW MUCH CANDY COULD YOU HAVE BOUGHT WHEN I OFFERED YOU $100 DOLLARS TO LEAVE DUBCC ?

DID YOU DADDY GIVE YOU A RAISE YET ? 

yea, im so obsessed with you, KAIN....i think of you all day, not only when ur riding my nuts on this site. come on, dude, lets be real....i opened a legit thread asking a legit question. quit being a bitch and take it like a man, you pussy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2009, 10:47:21 AM »
3.floyd and i havent been together for a while, but shes fine and 40 pounds less than in the pics the stalkers posted

lol @ NIK defending his girlfriend to make himself look better. Wonder how he's gonna cover up his addiction problem?

i dont have a girlfriend or an addiction problem, square.

ur type is the reason the term "eurofag" was coined, so i suggest you stfu asap.

ikke

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2009, 10:51:42 AM »

ur type is the reason the term "eurofag" was coined, so i suggest you stfu asap.
you are the reason hitler killed all the jews

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2009, 10:53:24 AM »

dont get mad cuz you have an accent, little boy...i never said YOU were a eurofag, but you sure seem to be proving yourself as such.

ikke

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2009, 10:55:51 AM »

dont get mad cuz you have an accent, little boy
YES I'M SO MAD BECAUSE OF THAT D=<
FINALLY SOMEBODY WHO UNDERSTANDS!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2009, 11:04:14 AM »
^don't trip... i got your back, bro 8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2009, 01:02:27 PM »
yeah that rap was fucked up lol But i cant really hate on NIK for that shit...i mean, if he was 14 when he did it...and im guessin recording the shit from home.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2009, 01:34:14 PM »
yeah that rap was fucked up lol But i cant really hate on NIK for that shit...i mean, if he was 14 when he did it...and im guessin recording the shit from home.

yea...from a 5 dollar computer mic...my shit from when i was 16 was slightly better, though:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=61546

ikke

« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2009, 01:35:41 PM »

yea...from a 5 dollar computer mic...my shit from when i was 16 was slightly better, though:

if you only found out about autotune then :P

then we'd all be hating on you now for killing hip hop or somethingxD

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2009, 01:39:43 PM »

if you only found out about autotune then :P

then we'd all be hating on you now for killing hip hop or somethingxD

me>any commercialized rapper who uses autotune.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2009, 11:22:15 PM »
LMAO@ im dubcc's finest

hahaha

g0d damn i love this board