Author Topic: HAHA Mayweather disses Rick Ross  (Read 209 times)

Kool Beenz

HAHA Mayweather disses Rick Ross
« on: August 05, 2009, 10:15:00 PM »
By Mark Vester

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has decided to get involved in the ongoing beef between popular rappers 50 Cent and Rick Ross. Mayweather, a close friend of 50, took offense to a lyrical jab that Ross threw in his direction. Ross questioned the claimed wealth of "Money" Mayweather with his line “That Mayweather money looking funny in the light.”

in an exclusive multi-part interview with AllHipHop.com, Mayweather attacked Ross by calling him an unoriginal artist who copies others and sells a false image to get fans.

“[His] stats and credentials don’t rhyme. One minute he said he wasn’t a CO or cop, next minute he is,” Mayweather said. “He can learn how to get money from me. If he’s a cop and rapping about selling drugs, I guess he was a dirty cop! You know me, I’m not ducking and dodging no one, it’s not hard to find me. I’m in Miami all the time, Atlanta, everywhere.”

“Me and my manager Al Haymon were the ones that did Lil Wayne’s last tour. So when I seen Rick Ross in Miami on the first show, he broke his neck to speak to me.  Rap has truly changed. He was at my Hatton fight, cheering me on. I guess he got upset because I’m cool with 50 Cent. But like I said, if I need someone arrested I’ll call him.”

Mayweather returns on September 19 against Juan Manuel Marquez.

Jome

Re: HAHA Mayweather disses Rick Ross
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 10:36:12 PM »
But like I said, if I need someone arrested I’ll call him.”

;D

Kool Beenz

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 10:37:35 PM »
Money May all day

Roccy

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 02:34:08 AM »