Author Topic: nerd hobbies  (Read 461 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: nerd hobbies
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2009, 03:32:56 PM »
Plus I still gots a NES, wit Pacman,

classic

I just started playing pacman again, lights got that shit.

once you start, you dont wanna stop.

Word the fuck up. Shit get's you hooked. On a serious level. Hahahahha.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2009, 06:26:36 PM »
I know a raver by the name of crack up, hes a collector of many sexual experiences. I assure you, hes not a whore.
Maybe you can help "crack up" with his collection by showing him a few things.  It's okay, he's not a whore, so that would not make you a whore.  This could be good.  Possible website idea...roll with it...could be bigger than youtube.
Time for a change...bring it!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2009, 07:31:09 PM »
i used to collect pogs when i was a kid.  i had this dope ass slammer that was heavy as fuck.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2009, 08:26:01 PM »
i hear that im a retro gamer myself...

me too,i still got my coleco system,fuck i'm getting old lol

Bez Da Pedo

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2009, 09:06:47 PM »
i colllect johnson and johnson lotion bottles

Jaydc555

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2009, 11:57:00 PM »
Ive got a massive card collection for hockey and baseball.I could sell my collection and retire.I have a wayne gretzky autographed card.I have about 20 more various autographs as well.If i had to guess id say i own about 10 thousand cards in total almost all of them mint condition.I have a few complete sets like the entire 1990 tops baseball collection

TRG

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2009, 12:29:16 AM »
For about 10 years now (since i was 9, slow at first, but picked up 2 years ago once i got a full time job) i've been collecting Simpsons stuff. DVD's, shirts, toys, games, bed sheets, cups, bottle openers, cards lol you name it. Most of it is in storage now, but i still watch The Simpsons daily and keep a look out for new stuff.

ikke

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2009, 04:20:43 AM »
For about 10 years now (since i was 9, slow at first, but picked up 2 years ago once i got a full time job) i've been collecting Simpsons stuff. DVD's, shirts, toys, games, bed sheets, cups, bottle openers, cards lol you name it. Most of it is in storage now, but i still watch The Simpsons daily and keep a look out for new stuff.
I used to to, Have the first 12 seasons on DVD, the movie and some shirt xD

universe

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2009, 07:03:01 AM »
I checked out KAINs website before....never felt like a bigger nerd then when I did that. I didnt try to create an account or anything tho, im not ready to take that step into nerddom yet.

ARCH YOUR BACK.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2009, 07:47:24 AM »
Ive got a massive card collection for hockey and baseball.I could sell my collection and retire.I have a wayne gretzky autographed card.I have about 20 more various autographs as well.If i had to guess id say i own about 10 thousand cards in total almost all of them mint condition.I have a few complete sets like the entire 1990 tops baseball collection

i have martin brodeur draft card like 10 times mint condition  ;)  8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2009, 10:59:01 AM »

Yeah I still have a pretty good size collection of Baseball/Basketball/Football cards.  Where the fuck do i find out values of cards that wouldnt be found in a regular Beckett.  I have this set of gold plated Michael Jordan cards....i believe they were made by Fleer. But they definitely arent listed in the regular price guides.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

JAZ

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2009, 04:25:17 PM »
like QT, im a sneaker collector. its fucking sad actually. most of the shits i got ive never worn, just box em up, and tell other sad cunts i got em. if i sold all of em, i probably could buy a car.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2009, 04:40:05 PM »
like QT, im a sneaker collector. its fucking sad actually. most of the shits i got ive never worn, just box em up, and tell other sad cunts i got em. if i sold all of em, i probably could buy a car.
LMFAO!!

What you got? Dunks?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2009, 07:16:17 AM »
having 40000 posts and an e-girlfriend on a messageboard and still act like having a life outside the internet.

Paul

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2009, 01:19:29 PM »
I keep all my used condoms
funkyfreshintheflesh