Author Topic: Fav. Song By Unknown "1 Song Artist".  (Read 411 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Fav. Song By Unknown "1 Song Artist".
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2009, 06:05:42 AM »
mc hammer cant touch this
mark morisson return of the mack

Mark has had two decent albums, a third one that didn't really sell. You can't call him a soundtrack artist. Lol. His new song is getting ready to get released:

P Diddy did the beat, and the song got bought out from Mario Winans.

Also, if I had to have one favorite soundtrack artist - it would honestly be Paradise from Death Row.

Check out the pathetic comments from Clint and his gang in that video. Some things never change.

Indeed, want to read a PM I got from his alias on the Mark Morrison forums?

Go for it.

I do a lot of work for Mark Morrison promotional wise, so naturally I am a part of his camp/fanbase. Clint Dogg believes most everyone on the forum is the same person, and he believes the orchestrator of this is a guy named Scott who is my business associate and runs most all of Mark Morrison's online and offline affairs aside from touring and management. Anyhow, please take a look at the message below.

Can you send me this in CD QUALITY please?

Mark Morrison - PutYaArms (youtube rip)

Thanks Scott.

Fuck off retard.
that does not bother me.

What does bother me is that you tell lies and that you still go on like a child.

THIS BEEF WILL NEVER END UNLESS YOU STOP RIGHT NOW.

We are waiting to see what you faggs do, then we may diss you on ML5, but we are keen not too, but you may force our hand by sending stupid msg like that.

Invincible

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2009, 06:23:53 AM »
mc hammer cant touch this
mark morisson return of the mack

Mark has had two decent albums, a third one that didn't really sell. You can't call him a soundtrack artist. Lol. His new song is getting ready to get released:

P Diddy did the beat, and the song got bought out from Mario Winans.

Also, if I had to have one favorite soundtrack artist - it would honestly be Paradise from Death Row.

Check out the pathetic comments from Clint and his gang in that video. Some things never change.

Indeed, want to read a PM I got from his alias on the Mark Morrison forums?

Go for it.

I do a lot of work for Mark Morrison promotional wise, so naturally I am a part of his camp/fanbase. Clint Dogg believes most everyone on the forum is the same person, and he believes the orchestrator of this is a guy named Scott who is my business associate and runs most all of Mark Morrison's online and offline affairs aside from touring and management. Anyhow, please take a look at the message below.

Can you send me this in CD QUALITY please?

Mark Morrison - PutYaArms (youtube rip)

Thanks Scott.

Fuck off retard.
that does not bother me.

What does bother me is that you tell lies and that you still go on like a child.

THIS BEEF WILL NEVER END UNLESS YOU STOP RIGHT NOW.

We are waiting to see what you faggs do, then we may diss you on ML5, but we are keen not too, but you may force our hand by sending stupid msg like that.

Oh dear oh dear. This beef will never end unless you stop it. He's like a child. My niece who isnt even 2 yet is more mature than Clint is.

ikke

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2009, 06:25:09 AM »
One hit wonders you mean?

nah.i mean artists that only appeared on 1 or 2 soundtracks, compilations or albums.
so one song wonders xD

2euce 7even

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2009, 07:14:52 AM »

nah.i mean artists that only appeared on 1 or 2 soundtracks, compilations or albums.
so one song wonders xD

yeah, but not one HIT wonders.

kilo, maybe u kould get some info or even an interview with her?

8)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2009, 07:16:04 AM »

so one song wonders xD

yeah, but not one HIT wonders.

kilo, maybe u kould get some info or even an interview with her?

8)

I've tried reaching her for years, but I can't find her.

ikke

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2009, 07:20:15 AM »
nitty, nasty girl

famozni

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2009, 07:44:18 AM »
what about houston feat nate dogg i like that?
it was cool song, but never heard again for that singer, was he the man that try to pul his eyes out?

ikke

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2009, 07:47:26 AM »
it was cool song, but never heard again for that singer, was he the man that try to pul his eyes out?
I remember that song, that was fire

Moe

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2009, 08:42:34 AM »
yes he was.

famozni

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2009, 12:20:12 PM »
yes he was.

why? did he say why? he had some problems?

ikke

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2009, 12:21:54 PM »
yes he was.

He was reportedly dealing with emotional troubles and it came to a head one night in early 2005 while he was on tour in London. Before a show, he suffered an emotional breakdown and reportedly tried to commit suicide by jumping from a window, while under the influence of PCP. When people in his entourage stopped him, he was restrained and locked in a first floor room. While in that room, Summers then proceeded to gouge his left eye out with a fork. He is completely blind from the left side and has a glass eye.

according to wiki

famozni

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2009, 01:01:42 PM »
yes he was.

He was reportedly dealing with emotional troubles and it came to a head one night in early 2005 while he was on tour in London. Before a show, he suffered an emotional breakdown and reportedly tried to commit suicide by jumping from a window, while under the influence of PCP. When people in his entourage stopped him, he was restrained and locked in a first floor room. While in that room, Summers then proceeded to gouge his left eye out with a fork. He is completely blind from the left side and has a glass eye.

according to wiki

thats fucked up man, really fucked up...
he could have a great career.

ikke

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2009, 01:05:52 PM »
yes he was.

according to wiki

he still can, it's just a glass eye

famozni

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2009, 02:06:08 PM »
yes he was.

according to wiki

he still can, it's just a glass eye

but didnt hear noth
ing from him in past 4 years? so i consider him one hit wonder..