Author Topic: Manipulating people  (Read 2906 times)

ikke

Manipulating people
« on: August 02, 2009, 07:33:10 AM »
I have problems with this, I do it even if I don't try to.
I got my dad to clean up my room while I just sat there watching tv....

Is this really bad?
how do I stop?

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: Manipulating people
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 08:55:50 AM »
use it the good way : use it with your boss  8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 09:05:07 AM »
I know what you mean.  I always had the ability to do that shit.  I mean getting your dad to clean your room isn't really bad, but it is still manipulation. 

ikke

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 09:09:15 AM »
I know what you mean.  I always had the ability to do that shit.  I mean getting your dad to clean your room isn't really bad, but it is still manipulation. 
Don't have a job anymore lol. But I did when I had one. Worked there for 6 months was on time maybe once or twice

I also got 1000+ euro for just getting to the next grade and I even manipulated the shrink I went to a couple of years ago
use it the good way : use it with your boss  8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 10:24:05 AM »
Yes it is easy too do. I feel bad alotta times, but can't help it.

And yeah though, the counselors is madd easy as fuck to manipulate. Which proves they suck at their jobs and needa quit.

ikke

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 10:44:29 AM »

And yeah though, the counselors is madd easy as fuck to manipulate. Which proves they suck at their jobs and needa quit.

the thing that botherd me is that they were professionals.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 11:36:38 AM »

the thing that botherd me is that they were professionals.

Exactly, exactly.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 12:33:56 PM »
well I have manipulated the church before and didn't feel good about myself..........

although it comes really easy to do that

but as far as quiting i have no idea unless you pray and that can be one way of quitting................

anyone got any ideas?

ikke

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 12:35:49 PM »
well I have manipulated the church before and didn't feel good about myself..........

although it comes really easy to do that

but as far as quiting i have no idea unless you pray and that can be one way of quitting................

anyone got any ideas?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2009, 01:11:04 PM »
I know ikke see even me has something wrong with me.,, I am not all good ikke God has a long road with me,even though I love Him sometimes I need Him even more then I got Him now,I still do bad shit,I steal shit when I am hungry and have hustled lately,I did my dirt on the streets and right now am trying to str8en up but it is not easy being a christian especially seince satan has been trying to pull me down

no christian is perfect,we all do dirt it is just that some of them won't admit it

ikke

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2009, 01:15:50 PM »
I know ikke see even me has something wrong with me.,, I am not all good ikke God has a long road with me,even though I love Him sometimes I need Him even more then I got Him now,I still do bad shit,I steal shit when I am hungry and have hustled lately,I did my dirt on the streets and right now am trying to str8en up but it is not easy being a christian especially seince satan has been trying to pull me down

no christian is perfect,we all do dirt it is just that some of them won't admit it
you mentioning god in every post is getting anoying

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2009, 01:17:46 PM »
uyou not mentiong God is getting annoying(see it works both ways) :P :-* :-* :-* :-*

ikke

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2009, 01:18:38 PM »
uyou not mentiong God is getting annoying(see it works both ways) :P :-* :-* :-* :-*
I've given god a chance, I went to a christian ellementary school, so I was raped with bible stories for 8 years

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2009, 01:21:19 PM »
but what you didn't take to it?what did God punish you for something.........what kid?

Matty

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2009, 07:28:04 PM »
I've given god a chance, I went to a christian ellementary school, so I was raped with bible stories for 8 years

good that you snapped out of it. that's not to say the 'spiritual' realm doesn't exist, but the chances of any single religion explaning it all is not a reality...