Author Topic: DIEGOSTYLZ  (Read 343 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: DIEGOSTYLZ
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2009, 01:20:47 PM »
LETS JUST ALL BE FRIENDS YOU FUCKING BITCHES

you know its not possible to just ALL be friends. We aint a big group of hippie white people in the forest singin Cum Ba Ya. lol

right.cuz you have to be a hippie to get along with people...that logic is why this forum has been failing lately LOL

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2009, 01:40:26 PM »

you know its not possible to just ALL be friends. We aint a big group of hippie white people in the forest singin Cum Ba Ya. lol

right.cuz you have to be a hippie to get along with people...that logic is why this forum has been failing lately LOL

Not really. Look at your Karma...its pretty obvious you dont get a long with a lot of people on here lol. And there is a difference between getting along and being friends. It wouldnt be normal for 1000's of people to consistently be around eachother...real life, or on here...and not have any funk with anyone. LOL  What world do u live in?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2009, 01:46:51 PM »
yeah i noticed daygo really had a crush on kain.

wtf are u talkin about?  Takin a few shots at KAIN = Having a crush on him? You stound stupid.  Why dont you go get checked by Loon3y again lol
Woah there, homie. Let's be honest. His name does tend to come out of your mouth from time to time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2009, 01:49:56 PM »

wtf are u talkin about?  Takin a few shots at KAIN = Having a crush on him? You stound stupid.  Why dont you go get checked by Loon3y again lol
Woah there, homie. Let's be honest. His name does tend to come out of your mouth from time to time.

in case you dont recall, your posting in a thread set up by him...with my name on it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2009, 01:52:02 PM »

as a matter of fact, this is the second thread set up by him...directly relating to me. Does he have a crush on me? no lol.  Ive never figured out why the minute u talk shit about somebody...laugh at them...etc, some idiots on this forum immediately associate some homosexual ass shit with it.  You dont find that shit a lil suspect?

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2009, 02:05:09 PM »

as a matter of fact, this is the second thread set up by him...directly relating to me. Does he have a crush on me? no lol.  Ive never figured out why the minute u talk shit about somebody...laugh at them...etc, some idiots on this forum immediately associate some homosexual ass shit with it.  You dont find that shit a lil suspect?
Que?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2009, 02:07:55 PM »
btw fam mart is a great spot. My buddy took me there as part of a san diego essentials tour. the ghettoness of some of the shit they got there is hilarious.

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2009, 02:13:08 PM »
btw fam mart is a great spot. My buddy took me there as part of a san diego essentials tour. the ghettoness of some of the shit they got there is hilarious.

lol its good for pickin up local artists music, house shoes, shit like that. The bootleg designer clothes i dont fuck with.  Its the same as any other indoor swap meet, Del Amo, Slauson, etc. Slauson is uglier on the outside...but a mirror image on the inside.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2009, 02:15:55 PM »

Not really. Look at your Karma...its pretty obvious you dont get a long with a lot of people on here lol. And there is a difference between getting along and being friends. It wouldnt be normal for 1000's of people to consistently be around eachother...real life, or on here...and not have any funk with anyone. LOL  What world do u live in?

i actually have no problem with anyone.....it's other people who have a problem with me. id have no problem getting along with the whole board if they didnt feel the need to talk shit.