Author Topic: At what age did you move out?  (Read 3141 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: At what age did you move out?
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2009, 07:23:27 AM »
I still live at home but I really wanna move out =/

If only I had the money :(
ROB A BANK
Only good can come of this move... ::)
COURSE... THATS THE ONLY GOOD THING

JAZ

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2009, 07:36:32 AM »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

Portugoal

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2009, 09:07:25 AM »

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2009, 12:37:10 PM »
shit I remember when I moved out,it was fucked up cuz I had nothing but the clothes on my back and went to stasy at a sleeping room,now sleeping rooms are cheap jsut gotta find the right one,,,,,,,,,,,,you should start looking now ikke

ikke

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2009, 12:44:31 PM »
shit I remember when I moved out,it was fucked up cuz I had nothing but the clothes on my back and went to stasy at a sleeping room,now sleeping rooms are cheap jsut gotta find the right one,,,,,,,,,,,,you should start looking now ikke
sleeping room?
you mean renting a room in somebodies house or a house with billions of other people?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2009, 12:49:53 PM »
well a sleeping room can be in someones house ikke or a seprete plac elatogether but joined to the house or it can be a seperate house altogether,I have stayed in several,one at mary's,then one at mark's(who was a cop)one at idk his name,I can't remember and once at my bestfriends houses girlfrind where we fucked and I sucked his dick(and this was years ago)when Roger was alive(his cousin)so mary's was in the house my best freind was in the house and mark and idk what his name is but was in a seperate part.........I stayed with freinds and had my own apartment at one point and only had to pay the lights and that came upto 15.00 so and the rent was 365 so if you look you can find something ikke

ikke

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2009, 12:54:21 PM »
well a sleeping room can be in someones house ikke or a seprete plac elatogether but joined to the house or it can be a seperate house altogether,I have stayed in several,one at mary's,then one at mark's(who was a cop)one at idk his name,I can't remember and once at my bestfriends houses girlfrind where we fucked and I sucked his dick(and this was years ago)when Roger was alive(his cousin)so mary's was in the house my best freind was in the house and mark and idk what his name is but was in a seperate part.........I stayed with freinds and had my own apartment at one point and only had to pay the lights and that came upto 15.00 so and the rent was 365 so if you look you can find something ikke
then I might as well stay here, I need an entire apparment for myself. Not a room in the house.
where communicating with neighbours is OPTIONAL

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2009, 01:01:16 PM »

I moved out a week after graduating high school when I was 18.  So basically as early as possible for me.  I'm a black sheep in my family and eager to start my own life.  The downside is that finances have been a problem for me ever since.  So it's like when I was living with my parents I had more money to do more things, but when your on your own you have more freedom to do what you want to do with your life without people questioning you.  My first year on my own was great, I learned a lot about myself that year, and those were special times for me.  But now I see kids who used their parents support and they were able to establish themselves better in their career and financially, while I'm still struggling.

So it's the classic question of do you one a be a wealthy slave or a hungry free man.   The slave eats 3 meals a day and lives in the Masters mansion.  But the free man goes without his food sometimes but no longer has to agree with the master.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ikke

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2009, 01:05:47 PM »

I moved out a week after graduating high school when I was 18.  So basically as early as possible for me.  I'm a black sheep in my family and eager to start my own life.  The downside is that finances have been a problem for me ever since.  So it's like when I was living with my parents I had more money to do more things, but when your on your own you have more freedom to do what you want to do with your life without people questioning you.  My first year on my own was great, I learned a lot about myself that year, and those were special times for me.  But now I see kids who used their parents support and they were able to establish themselves better in their career and financially, while I'm still struggling.

So it's the classic question of do you one a be a wealthy slave or a hungry free man.   The slave eats 3 meals a day and lives in the Masters mansion.  But the free man goes without his food sometimes but no longer has to agree with the master.

Freedom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Money

and when you live at home you (atleast I) Spend money on shit I don't need.
I bought a wii game last month and I played it for 3 minutes =/
I don't know why I bought it in the first place haven't used my wii in 6 months anyway.

What type of person you are also has a large factor in what you would rather want.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2009, 02:10:10 PM »
on point both of you but freedom is great ikke there is nothing like it,I got an apartment in the projects but people come to me to get me to help cuz I am a chaplin and help people when they need it...........

Roccy

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2009, 02:14:14 PM »
then I might as well stay here, I need an entire apparment for myself. Not a room in the house.
where communicating with neighbours is OPTIONAL

Ikke you don't have to suck dick to stay at a sleeping room, thats just for females.
how it really goes down..

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2009, 09:48:44 AM »
roccy is right you don't have to have sex to stay there and I am sure your bringing in some kind of money right?

ikke

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2009, 09:58:46 AM »
I'm practising living on my own, haven't eaten anything other then pizza in 3 days

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2009, 10:12:07 AM »
lol try to get the lights on young bruh and pay them............