Author Topic: Joe Budden - When Thugs Cry  (Read 415 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Joe Budden - When Thugs Cry
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2009, 05:37:07 PM »
From what year?

his vocals sound nicer than usual

I'm assuming during the sessions of Joe Budden - so 2002 - 2003.

can any Budden fan here recommend me some Budden songs that sound like this one? Its like...one of the only ones with no freaggin nasal voice and a good beat lmao

Take a listen to the Mood Muzik catalog.

Prof@ssor

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2009, 07:02:42 PM »
From what year?

can any Budden fan here recommend me some Budden songs that sound like this one? Its like...one of the only ones with no freaggin nasal voice and a good beat lmao

too much music man....much of the catalog has shitty beats, longass lyrics , which is very good but he spit that nasal voice  :-X

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2009, 07:05:20 PM »
From what year?

too much music man....much of the catalog has shitty beats, longass lyrics , which is very good but he spit that nasal voice  :-X

Nasal voice ain't bad, I never hear it. Fuck the beats, shit it's better than some of the beats I have heard Bishop and Crooked I on no offense and I am a fan. If you can stand that one song Bishop has with Suga Free, you can stand Mood Muzik.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 05:06:35 AM »
fuckin hell

niggaz be jacking pac concepts/song titles

Hahaha

kemizt

Prof@ssor

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2009, 07:44:34 AM »
From what year?

Nasal voice ain't bad, I never hear it. Fuck the beats, shit it's better than some of the beats I have heard Bishop and Crooked I on no offense and I am a fan. If you can stand that one song Bishop has with Suga Free, you can stand Mood Muzik.

haha ok then...ill give it a try bruh  8)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2009, 09:22:36 AM »
From what year?

haha ok then...ill give it a try bruh  8)

Props.

Dubbz

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2009, 03:09:37 PM »
It's off of his Def Jam demo tape.