Author Topic: Dropping Tomorrow On Dubcnn: Roscoe - Philaphornia Pt. 2: Tha Philly Fanatic  (Read 1044 times)

westsiderider323

so where this album at?

Soopahigh

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Lol at ya'll impation muthafuckas. It's only noon out here, I'm waiting on Roscoe to shoot me the finished cover to get it up!

OG Snoopaveli

Lol at ya'll impation muthafuckas. It's only noon out here, I'm waiting on Roscoe to shoot me the finished cover to get it up!

;D ;D ;D

thx 4 update Nima

Blaqkout

• Lil Geezy

impatient  ;D

westsiderider323

its 1 now  ;D

ICHI THE KILLER

of course we impatient we watin for dope shit to drop  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 01:32:23 PM by ICHI THE KILLER »

Soopahigh

of course we impatient we watin or dope shit to drop  ;D ;D

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Haha well the homie "bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement" from the forums just sent me an album cover he made for it, and its looking pretty fresh, we're currently deciding which album art to go with, other than that we're ready to drop, i'd say within the next hour.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Okay just got word, we're dropping this at 4:20pm today.

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit

great news! but ill probably will be asleep so ill have to download it in the morning!

Lunatic

2 1/2 hours, cool!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

kuruptDPG

dope, will check it out soon. roscoe needs to drop dolla dolla billz ft. dpg & nate dogg, that trak is the smoothest trak which is dope. bad azz freestyled over it on kurupts g-tv dvd

OchoCinco

so 1 minute? or do i got my time zone shit mixed up.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

it's 2:20 here in L.A.!