Author Topic: Bynum Going To ASG Game Next Year?  (Read 995 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Bynum Going To ASG Game Next Year?
« on: August 04, 2009, 03:12:08 PM »
With Yao out and Shaq goin to the east conf. there should be a clear pathway for bynum this year.

lol imagine next year 4 lakers in  an all star game, Kobe/Odom or Artest/Gasol/Bynum

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Bynum Going To ASG Game Next Year?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 03:16:29 PM »
^LOL, that's five Lakers :o

but yea, Bynum has a good shot this year. if he's gunna play like he did right before he got injured, he's gunna be a clear-cut choice to play in the ASG.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 03:18:38 PM »

but yea, Bynum has a good shot this year. if he's gunna play like he did right before he got injured, he's gunna be a clear-cut choice to play in the ASG.

yeah, I'm still waiting for that Bynum to show up again...but I understand his knee injuries...I had one last year playing basketball...my legs still aren't the same...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 03:25:18 PM »

yea i ment u kno odom or artest at the 3 spot, lol i mean really doubt there would be 4 but 5 lakers would be ridiculous.

but i think hes going there forsure, he was beastin it b4 his injury last year, he was on fire and i assume hes gonna be even better this year. lol but whos gonna take starting and reserve spot for center in the west?

i mean if you take players out of their respectable positions than ull see mayb duncan,nowiwiztiki, etc.

bynum future all star ftw

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 03:33:24 PM »
also if i was the league id seriously consider what jeff van gundy was sayin durin this years all star weekend.

have one of the 2 best players in the league, Lebron and Wade, pick 4 other players each and play a 5 on 5 and the winner faces the defending champions, fisher, kobe, odom, gasol, bynum.

didnt count ariza cuz hes in houston now

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 03:35:05 PM »
I assume that the west will feature Bynum, Amare, Gasol, Duncan, A.Jefferson, and Nowitzki as the bigs...the other candidates are Okafor, Aldridge, Kaman, Nene, Boozer, Okur, Biedrins, D.West, ZRandolph, and Camby, all which I don't see making the game this season.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 03:37:44 PM »
I assume that the west will feature Bynum, Amare, Gasol, Duncan, A.Jefferson, and Nowitzki as the bigs...the other candidates are Okafor, Aldridge, Kaman, Nene, Boozer, Okur, Biedrins, D.West, ZRandolph, and Camby, all which I don't see making the game this season.

oo damn forgot about good ol AL

i see Jefferson/Bynum

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 03:49:22 PM »

oo damn forgot about good ol AL

i see Jefferson/Bynum

last year, there were 6 bigs in the all-star game...2 were pure centers (yao and shaq) and 3 were pf/centers (gasol, duncan, amare)...i think gasol, duncan, and amare will be returning, but bynum and jefferson will replace shaq and yao.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 06:11:30 PM »
I actually think it will be hard for Bynum to make it to the West All-Star Game, next year. Ok, Yao and Shaq are gone, but Lamar Odom, Al Jefferson, David West, Carlos Boozer, Omeka Okafor and Kenyon Martin will probably have better numbers than him. Bynum still has a chance, but it's not that easy.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2009, 06:49:41 PM »
The Lakers roster is too deep for Bynum to put up All-Star worthy numbers.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 07:16:30 PM »
only going as a fan LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

thisoneguy360

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 08:44:00 PM »
If he plays like he was last year before the injury he'll make it, no doubt.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2009, 08:48:27 PM »
If he plays like he was last year before the injury he'll make it, no doubt.
no because he'll get injured again
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2009, 09:38:59 PM »
The Lakers roster is too deep for Bynum to put up All-Star worthy numbers.

he had a 42 point game right before he got injured last season...hes gunna be our starting center, it wont be THAT hard to average a double-double, which he's already done in the past 2 seasons.

wcsoldier

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2009, 10:19:18 PM »
No and it does not matter ... I'd prefer him to focus on boards and altering shots ... if he could become again the defensive anchor he was during the 1st 35 games of 07-08 , we would be virtually unbeatable ... I wish somebody makes him aware that he's not going to shine offensively on a consistant basis with Pau being by far a more efficient post player ... his time will come but right now his main job should be defense