Author Topic: Bynum Going To ASG Game Next Year?  (Read 993 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Bynum Going To ASG Game Next Year?
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2009, 10:22:36 PM »
The Lakers roster is too deep for Bynum to put up All-Star worthy numbers.

he had a 42 point game right before he got injured last season...hes gunna be our starting center, it wont be THAT hard to average a double-double, which he's already done in the past 2 seasons.

can he play at an effective level for 82 games?? he hasn't so far....he's gotta play 75+ games and get atleast 12 ppg and 10 rpg
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OchoCinco

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2009, 02:39:07 PM »
Jefferson should make it before Bynum unless he struggles comming back from injury and Bynum improves alot. And the fact ppl are always saying that if your on a bad team you shouldnt make it, which i think is ridiculous cause 1 person cant control the whole team.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2009, 05:24:20 PM »
Jefferson should make it before Bynum unless he struggles comming back from injury and Bynum improves alot. And the fact ppl are always saying that if your on a bad team you shouldnt make it, which i think is ridiculous cause 1 person cant control the whole team.

if they're both healthy, bynum is better..a healthy bynum would easily be a 20-12 guy on a team like minnesota.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2009, 06:25:06 PM »

if they're both healthy, bynum is better..a healthy bynum would easily be a 20-12 guy on a team like minnesota.

::)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

dexter

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2009, 12:24:54 PM »

no!
 ::)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2009, 01:40:16 PM »
i read in an article that his goal this year is to be in the ASG. with yao out and shaq to the west who can take the res 5 spot (assuming Al Jefferson gets to start) easier than bynum? greg oden? okafor?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2009, 03:58:17 PM »
he could, as long as he doesn't play like he did in the playoffs lol.

also, if he can stay healthy, he hasn't proved that he can last a full season yet. :-X

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2009, 06:47:24 PM »
who's buying him tickets??  that's hte only way hes getting in

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2009, 09:50:25 PM »
From what I understand he ain't even starting on his own team. Look for Gasol to start center, and Kobe at guard. Depending on the kind of seasons they have Odom and Artest as back up fowards, but when you talk reserves that's all on the coaches and I see the spots getting distributed through the west.

OchoCinco

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2009, 09:53:29 PM »
who's buying him tickets??  that's hte only way hes getting in

lol that was somewhat funny actually.

'EclipZe

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2009, 09:57:02 PM »
Im rooting for jefferson. Dunno bout bynum though, he'll probably get another injury which will make him unable to put up decent numbers frequently

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2009, 10:43:07 PM »
jefferson and amare > bumknee