Author Topic: ALLEN IVERSON STARTED SOME OF THIS GANGSTA SHIT......  (Read 1005 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: ALLEN IVERSON STARTED SOME OF THIS GANGSTA SHIT......
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2009, 12:08:06 PM »
He should take a bench spot on the Spurs...allow Manu to start (which he might do anyway this year), come off the bench for 20 mpg, and really be able to shine as a 6th man on a championship team  ;)  Imagine opposing defenses having to contend with a player of Iversons caliber going against their bench.
That scenario would also work for several teams (Lakers, Celtics, and Cavs etc). Unless one of the teams can offer him more money, he'll probably will not play on the bench for any contending team.

very true.  Knowing Iverson, he wouldnt want to play in SA anyways.  If the money was the same and he WAS on the bench, Im sure he'd rather stay in the East...or play for the Lakers with their big media market.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 12:10:05 PM »
He should just play for the Heat. He probably will. He'll start and the Heat would be contenders in the East.

The Heat is very far from being a contender in the East and still would be with the addition of A.I ....

'EclipZe

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 01:03:58 PM »
He should take a bench spot on the Spurs...allow Manu to start (which he might do anyway this year), come off the bench for 20 mpg, and really be able to shine as a 6th man on a championship team  ;)  Imagine opposing defenses having to contend with a player of Iversons caliber going against their bench.

if that scenario you just said played out, given AI stayed in line, the Spurs would win the West. :o

if THAT would happen, i would be cheering for the spurs next season

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 03:59:14 PM »
IMO the heat dont deserve A.I.
only the best deserves the best
i guess it wont be that bad for him to retire in la
altho it should happen in philly

He should just play for the Heat. He probably will. He'll start and the Heat would be contenders in the East.

The Heat is very far from being a contender in the East and still would be with the addition of A.I ....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2009, 10:20:47 PM »
+1 to GET YOUR WALK ON  for backing iverson he's my favorite player...the only thing i dint understand about some players is that they talk about winning a championship is the most important thing to them...i know iverson wants one & at this point of his career that should be first & money second...its not like he's hurting for money

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2009, 01:43:12 AM »

money

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2009, 01:44:24 AM »

PG Allen Iverson
SG Dwyane Wade
SF Michael Beasley
PF Udonis Haslem
C Jermaine O'Neal

hard to say that's not a contending line-up in the east.

tempo2

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2009, 06:07:04 AM »
allen iverson theroughley deserves to play in the nba. you dont average 30 points for your career by accident. i believe the team that does take a chance on him will be happy they did make that gamble. an allen iverson with something to prove is something alot of teams need to watch out for.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2009, 06:10:00 PM »
yeah no doubt
ima more of fan of the sport vs havin a favorite team altho ive been a lakers fan
but i grew up on iverson and IMO hes always been a true warrior but damn lately muffuccaz been knockin damn his many years of hard work as if hes nuthin....(as if it hit me and im bein hurt) lol
but damn hes a og, give him his respect and he can still play,but i hate to see him shift around like hes the bad bag of produce and jus move him from this team to the next
thats some pussy shit.....wack shaq

+1 to GET YOUR WALK ON  for backing iverson he's my favorite player...the only thing i dint understand about some players is that they talk about winning a championship is the most important thing to them...i know iverson wants one & at this point of his career that should be first & money second...its not like he's hurting for money
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.