Author Topic: Some classic Nik quotes  (Read 2033 times)

So Much Style

Re: Some classic Nik quotes
« Reply #135 on: August 14, 2009, 08:22:39 AM »
damn NIK is my boy and all but some of these quotes are straight up funny!!! more more!!!
So much style back at it again

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #136 on: August 14, 2009, 08:37:14 AM »
you should delete your account again and go cry in a corner fag boy.
WHEN AN ARMO SEES ANOTHER ARMO... HE CALLS THE OTHER ARMO BROTHER...
WHEN A HISPANIC SEES ANOTHER HISPANIC HE CALLS THE OTHER PERSON BROTHER
WHEN A BLACK DUDE SEES ANOTHER BLACK DUDE HE CALLS HIM BROTHER...
-----------------------
WHEN A WHITE BOY SEES ANOTHER WHITE BOY... THEY CALL EACH OTHER FAGS...
+1

Haha, that's random.. .

this whole damn thread is random don't you think?

Roccy

« Reply #137 on: August 14, 2009, 04:38:19 PM »
I NEVERRRR sit on the floor

Literally.

LOL
how it really goes down..

Jaydc555

« Reply #138 on: September 26, 2009, 09:36:35 PM »
BUMP

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #139 on: September 26, 2009, 09:45:07 PM »
I hate this board.

I hate Haters.

I hate Roccys cry-baby attitude (even though I dont hate him as a person).

I hate all the newbies who dont know shit about hip hop but still post here.

I hate the internet (Even though I have nothing better to do than go on it)

I hate life

I hate the world... >:( >:( >:(

Ive collapsed...PeAcE

They both good...I think pussy is more for making sweet romantic love and ass is more for that dirty rough sex...All depeneds on the mood...PeAcE
Oh yea, these are like 5 month old pics...Me and roccy will have some g'd up pics soon...Yea, theyll probably be CD covers for our multi-platinum selling CDs on that one Record Lable...What is it called again?...That small one...Oh yea, its called Aftermath. Me and roccy are too big for that label, but it'll work for now...Peace

so in 2002 NIK was saying "pussy is for love making, anal is for rough sex"

then in 2003 he was asking for advice on how to be good in bed???

wtf lol

« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 01:52:06 PM by Rondo Power »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2011, 01:02:51 PM »
Bumpppp

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #141 on: April 21, 2011, 01:50:28 PM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know link=topic=7386.msg95352#msg95352
Ok...I just wanna know what the fuck is this shit!?
Heres the story... A long while ago me and Rodzila made a song titled "Clap Yo Handz" (<<<spelt exactly like that)...Around the same time we made it, the homie Blade posted it up the Soundclick site...Now the concept of the song "Clap Yo Handz" was just some House-party shit too get up and dance too...I dropped the hook for this song and it went 'Clap Yo Handz, Stomp Yo Feet, & Get up out yo, out yo seat'...

Now I hear this track by Tray Deee and Kokane titled "Clap Yo Handz" (<<<Spelt exactly like me and Rods version)...The chorus goes 'Clap yo handz, stomp yo feet, Gunna make u dance, Get up out yo seat'...Now this is no coincidence...There's NO WAY IN HELL it's a coincidence...NO FUCKIN CHANCE...I dunno how they heard it, but they did...I sent it out too a lot of people, and it was also on the Soundclick site... some how they heard it and bit our version...I think its fuckin bullshit that Kokane and Tray Dee bit us...This is just plain out pussy shit...The least they coulda done was shout us out...Maaan, u can expect a diss from me and Rodzilla coming soon...Im seriously pissed that pro rappers are gunna go out and hear a net song  they like and bite it instead of helping out the rappers...Maan, i dunno, this is bullshit...

Check out for the REAL 'clap yo handz' song coming out on the "One Love" compilation soon...PeAcE

Check this one out, I stumbled upon this one while searching for a Tray Dee article. I posted in the thread but some bitch ass moderator deleted my post and locked the thread. Fuck you whoever did that.

LMAO!! 
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #142 on: April 21, 2011, 03:09:53 PM »
LMAO @ Tray Deee and Kokane stealing songs from Elior.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #143 on: April 21, 2011, 03:19:44 PM »
LMAO @ Tray Deee and Kokane stealing songs from Elior.

and even funnier is NIK saying he'd write a diss to them lmao

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2011, 05:19:28 PM »
Nik you have over 40 000 posts i think you know the definition of obsession
/end thread lol

MAYBE it coulda possibly been the end of the thread if gaydc didnt average more posts than me LOL
/end thread lol

MAYBE it coulda possibly been the end of the thread if gaydc didnt average more posts than me LOL
Now_I_Know
Custom Title:  Bitch-Made Faggot Killa
Position:  Muthafuckin' Don!
Name:  Soulless
Date Registered:  December 07, 2008, 12:59:13 PM
Last Active:  Today at 01:49:27 PM
Well according to this you average more then me.Take another L nik

lol

19 posts per day and 39,000 non-gspot posts   (plus 30,000 more gspot posts)

so that's approx 70,000 posts including the NIKCC account and we're ignoring his previously banned accounts such as "I_Dont_Know"

Sccit

« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2011, 05:41:14 PM »
/end thread lol

/end thread lol

Now_I_Know
Custom Title:  Bitch-Made Faggot Killa
Name:  Soulless
Date Registered:  December 07, 2008, 12:59:13 PM
Last Active:  Today at 01:49:27 PM
Well according to this you average more then me.Take another L nik

lol

19 posts per day and 39,000 non-gspot posts   (plus 30,000 more gspot posts)

so that's approx 70,000 posts including the NIKCC account and we're ignoring his previously banned accounts such as "I_Dont_Know"

I never had an "I_Don't_Know" account, someone hasn't been doin their NIK history homework....."I_Dont_Know" was from the Dre2001 boards, before this site even existed....

and I don't have 30,000+ posts in the G-Spot, do I look like a midget Armenian fruit? that guy posts soley in tha gspot and still has the highest post count on the whole board......and nowadays, u obviously post a whole lot more than i do, while most of my posts came from my early teen years. so quit dissin me about shit that applies more to u and ur dubcc hero than it does to me, bandwaggon ballicker.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2011, 05:50:30 PM »
evverytime you call me "bandwagon nut licker" or anything similar to that insult it makes me laugh...good work

now, you DID infact have 30 K in the gspot in 2009.  you can lie all you want but this was pointed out before.  39 K + 30 K = 69 thousand

plus your current thousand...70 thousand and I'lll stop counting your current gspot posts lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2011, 05:53:19 PM »
evverytime you call me "bandwagon nut licker" or anything similar to that insult it makes me laugh...good work

now, you DID infact have 30 K in the gspot in 2009.  you can lie all you want but this was pointed out before.  39 K + 30 K = 69 thousand

plus your current thousand...70 thousand and I'lll stop counting your current gspot posts lmao.

...and your bandwaggon ass still posts way more than i do, in the present day. good job, faggot.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2011, 05:58:46 PM »

...and your bandwaggon ass still posts way more than i do, in the present day. good job, faggot.

I post 11 times a day

you posted 19 times

get your facts straight lol

Sccit

« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2011, 10:11:43 PM »

I post 11 times a day

you posted 19 times

get your facts straight lol

nice way to distort the facts, dumb-n-bald....if ur gunna use the stats, i post 0.6 times a day (stats don't count gspot posts)...if ur gunna count gspot posts, u post a whole lot more than 11 times a day. either way u chop it up, u post more than me nowadays, so quit usin that stupid ass shit as a diss when it applies to u more than it does to me, fagboy.