Author Topic: Some classic Nik quotes  (Read 2047 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Some classic Nik quotes
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2009, 04:33:16 PM »
I just go by facts.The facts say you have 19 posts a day.Go cry about it 40 000 posts

yea, and the facts also show posts from me in my history dating back to January of ' 01, while my registration date shows December of '03....and ive previously pointed this out to u, so you trying so hard to one up me over something you know isn't really true just goes to show what your all about, TRYING TO PROVE YOURE BETTER. you're like the retarded kid who used to say "my dad is better than yours!"..closet fag shit.

Jaydc555

« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2009, 04:35:00 PM »
Im the kid who used my dad is better really nik.Coming from the guy who always claims his weed is better then everyone and that his city is better then everyones and that his girls are better then everyone.Dream on olive oil

herpes

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2009, 04:36:00 PM »
when did it become a bad thing to be a rich jew from the burbs? I wish i was a rich jew from the burbs lmao..

Ask elior why he is so ashamed of it

says the depressed loser who thinks he's special because he moved out to an apartment lmao

Awww look at elior grasping at straws to try and insult me at this point.  You know what cracks me up, you get at people for bringing up stuff you said several years ago when we were young, but you get a pass for doing the same lmfao.

u recently expressed symptoms of depression on this board, stfu and stop lying

LMFAO cuz I quoted a line from a Joell Ortiz song in one of your ex girlfriends feel good fuckery threads lmfao.  You know what else cracks me up, you get at people for analyzing you, but here comes Dr. Elior lmfao.  For now on I'm just going call you stretch

Jaydc555

« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2009, 04:38:28 PM »
Its funny thinking about the fact that 8 years ago nik was going through the same things on this forum and that 8 years from now he will still be doing the same thing

ikke

« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2009, 04:47:19 PM »
Its funny thinking about the fact that 8 years ago nik was going through the same things on this forum and that 8 years from now he will still be doing the same thing
Yes there are some things you can always rely on: Politicians Lying, TV Being Crappy, Sunshine after Rain and NIK Entertaining people on dubcc

herpes

« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2009, 04:52:34 PM »
Elior hasn't replied b/c he is looking up depressive quotes I may of said in the recent past.  Now he won't post them since I mentioned it and he'll go on about he has better things to do then search for quotes by me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2009, 05:21:15 PM »
Elior hasn't replied b/c he is looking up depressive quotes I may of said in the recent past.  Now he won't post them since I mentioned it and he'll go on about he has better things to do then search for quotes by me.

or maybe i was away from the computer, bum...LOL@calling me "stretch" and then immediately following it up with some made up shit to support your argument. classic.....

no, tommy, im not talkin about any song u quoted.  in a recent thread about how your day goes, you posted how your day is always the same and expressed sorrow for having to live it day after day LOLLL...depressed loser
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 05:23:17 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2009, 05:23:02 PM »
Im the kid who used my dad is better really nik.Coming from the guy who always claims his weed is better then everyone and that his city is better then everyones and that his girls are better then everyone.Dream on olive oil

well, i do smoke top-of-the-line weed, i do live in a great city, and i have fucked females that most posters on this site jerk over....you, on the other hand, already knew that you average more posts than me a day, yet still tried to one-up me with it.......pathetic fag who tries too hard, bottom line.

herpes

« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2009, 05:27:12 PM »

or maybe i was away from the computer, bum...LOL@calling me "stretch" and then immediately following it up with some made up shit to support your argument. classic.....

no, tommy, im not talkin about any song u quoted.  in a recent thread about how your day goes, you posted how your day is always the same and expressed sorrow for having to live it day after day LOLLL...depressed loser

Dpressed loser, ok stretch lmfao.  Expressed sorrow lmfao.  Keep psychoanalyzing me over a computer elior, since you're allowed to and no one else is lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2009, 05:31:10 PM »

Dpressed loser, ok stretch lmfao.  Expressed sorrow lmfao.  Keep psychoanalyzing me over a computer elior, since you're allowed to and no one else is lol.

again, you expressed depression, i simply stated it....lets not get carried away with the "psychoanalyzing" talk...it is what it is, tommy. there are pills for people like u, dont trip.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2009, 10:39:59 PM »
people dont change

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2009, 10:42:28 PM »
i have fucked females that most posters on this site jerk over.
Pics or it didn't happen  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2009, 10:44:15 PM »
i have fucked females that most posters on this site jerk over.
Pics or it didn't happen  ;D
i hate it when u post that shit dogg..
pics or it ididn happen...
you post 10 different bitches giving you head or it didn happen...
how can you film that shit... you gotta be really slick to film that shit

Jaydc555

« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2009, 10:46:13 PM »
I have cameras installed all around my house.In my clothes,in my shoes.You gotta be james bond on these hos lights

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2009, 10:49:16 PM »
Nik you have over 40 000 posts i think you know the definition of obsession

you post more than me, loser...and you weren't even involved in the creation of this forum. LOL. poor canadian, wants to feel cooler, but cant. :grumpy:

uh nik u have 40000 posts.  nobody posts more than you.