Author Topic: NEW VIDEO DAZ DILLINGER - TEAR DROPS.. CHECK IT OUT...  (Read 933 times)

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: NEW VIDEO DAZ DILLINGER - TEAR DROPS.. CHECK IT OUT...
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2009, 06:43:11 PM »
Hey you guys need to take your shit to another thread. I want my 15 dollars back. That was bullshit I didnt do no paypal shit I preordered it through 101 distribution expecting to get it the day it came out and Daz once again screws his fans. His fans that were gonna actually buy his music and support his fat ass eating habits. You guys can say "oh daz didnt do it personally" but fuck that he knows whats going on.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2009, 06:50:21 PM »
Hey you guys need to take your shit to another thread. I want my 15 dollars back. That was bullshit I didnt do no paypal shit I preordered it through 101 distribution expecting to get it the day it came out and Daz once again screws his fans. His fans that were gonna actually buy his music and support his fat ass eating habits. You guys can say "oh daz didnt do it personally" but fuck that he knows whats going on.

101 screwed you and Daz over.. why do you think he had all those issues with them and immediately ended the business relationship with them.

BTW - Nima is the main mod on this board and I'm one of the few knowledgable people thats been around a while left that will still post. If anybody needs to take something elsewhere its you with that attitude and lack of knowledge in understanding.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2009, 06:57:00 PM »
so what do you want an award or badge for posting on a internet forum longer than me?

JD Bastin

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2009, 11:09:32 AM »
yeah a lot of people lied about not getting refunds... As for the 500.. I thought only one person paid that? Jermaine or some shit from the DPG Forums?
wheres my refund?

i never got 1 when i got it for 39.99,    paypal are snakes

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2009, 12:34:42 PM »
hahaha i remember that dude who paid 5 hundred bucks for that makavelli&dillinger album back in the days in the dpg forum and never got it dunno his name was jermaine or sumthin like that n everybody straight clowned that dude  ;D

ay daz im a fan of your shit since day 1 but the last album ive been bumpin was this is the life i lead. after that record u fell off man...bring back those death row productions!!! even tho its a new era!!! That sound is timeless!!!!! look how everybody bumped the shit out of thriller when jacko died...me i always listened to jacko, but most people ddidnt and they got reminded what good music sounds like cuz nowadays is only bullshit on the radio

u got all the time and all the money homes get ur shit together and release some 19th street or RR&GB kinda music. we want that ridah music  8)